• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Dishonored Wearable Corvo mask. All genuine metal rods

    Dishonored Wearable Corvo mask. All genuine metal rods


    Wearable Corvo mask. All genuine metal rods

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    IM CRYING RN MY BEST FRIEND GOT ME THIS, SOUL HAS LEFT MY BODY

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    As requested. Without the LED

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    When I found this piano sound I just knew what I had to play...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    My Dishonored Platinum trophy collection. I just started these games a little while ago, and I'd always seen/heard about levels like Clockwork Mansion and Crack in the Slab, but finally actually playing, I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on all this time. Prey and (soon) Deathloop next!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Daud is dying way too easily. What is happening?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    This really isn’t important I just wanna fanboy for a second lol

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I just started a new game on Dishonored 1, and it's insane how much I missed the first time on Dunwall Tower. Of course, I couldn't have known my first time through about the significance of Sokolov and Campbell, but still it's crazy to walk through there again, with the city watch calling me "sir" lol.

    Alright that's it, like I said I just wanted to fanboy real quick

    submitted by /u/IBangedAClementine
    [link] [comments]

    ideal casting for the (proposed) netflix adaptation..GO

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Honest Opinion

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Playing all the dishonored games regardless of completion of everything, (achievements, different endings, etc.) Will the series ever get old? (Personal note: I think not. I love the series so much)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Run1666
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer Sees a Gh0st

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I'm playing dishonored 1 ghost need help clarifying

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Does the achievement fail if you are semi seen? Not full but like 1 of the bars is full. Also do those things that spit acid at you count. And can I kill targets?

    submitted by /u/AgeConstant7446
    [link] [comments]

    What does signing the guestbook do in lady boyles last party?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Nothing seems to change

    submitted by /u/soviet_russia420
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler free tips please.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

    Hello,

    I just started with dishonored 2 and I was completely thrown off guard when it asked me to choose to play as either Corvo or the Empress.

    I was hoping to learn of there are any differences in terms of missions, abilities, choices and gameplay.

    Also if there was a different ending based on whom I choose to play with. A yes or no would suffice for this 😂.

    NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

    submitted by /u/Ikias_es
    [link] [comments]

    New to dishonored 2

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey all, so far I'm loving the game and the theme it's based around on. I've unlocked the wind and time bend abilities but I never seem to have enough mana to use them. I have the bonecharm effect that let's me restore mana by killing rats/bloodflies but that doesn't charge up my mana either. My mana bar is pretty big but it doesn't go past a certain point and this only allows me to blink. What am I doing wrong? My mana doesn't recharge fully.

    submitted by /u/whatsthesauceforthis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with some .ini tweaks

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Hey, new to Dishonored and wanted to add a few tweaks to inis but I can't for the life of me find any of them. I've read they should be located under userdir/my games/dishonored but there's no such folder, the only INIs vaguely resembling those I should be editing are in the main folder but they are labeled Default or Basesomething and apparently these aren't the ones. I'm running the RHCP version if that changes anything.

    submitted by /u/xShediM
    [link] [comments]

    How does mission select work in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    What gear and abilities do you keep? I'm trying to 100% the game and I think the mission select would be very useful for that, but I don't know ow how it works. Would I be able to go back to earlier missions with everything I have at the end of the game?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Bend time isn't slowing down time or even stopping it and it's annoying because I wasted my runes on it

    submitted by /u/ShanksbestYonko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment