• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    Dishonored Hear me out: Gillian Anderson should play Delilah. She's got the angular features, she's a far superior actress to Ruby Rose, and she could be aged down with make-up.

    Dishonored Hear me out: Gillian Anderson should play Delilah. She's got the angular features, she's a far superior actress to Ruby Rose, and she could be aged down with make-up.


    Hear me out: Gillian Anderson should play Delilah. She's got the angular features, she's a far superior actress to Ruby Rose, and she could be aged down with make-up.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    A masterpiece I would say isn't it.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I can’t believe I actually made the jump

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    If Billie Lurk were to appear, I would like to see her portrayed by Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Finally got into Dishonored after it sitting in my library for years, took me a solid week to learn the maps. First ghost+clean hands+mostly flesh and steel run I've done. Feels good

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Drew Daud and Martin from my friend u/presidingover’s Dishonored fanfic (link in comments)!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    I think D3 should focus on something smaller in scale! What would you think about this?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey ppl, I know this has been done to death but I just wanted to share my idea with you. Doesn't mean I really want this or that I think D3 will definitely come out, but it's just a fun thought.

    I think the game should focus on the "underground" side of things this time around, rather than a big scale empire. Dishonored has a lot of cool stuff about gangs, betting rings, organized crime and I think it would be cool to explore these elements further. So for example: You are a high ranked member of a crime organization. You get falsely accused of something that puts the organization in jeopardy. Then in classic Dishonored fashion you try to clean your name. The details are not important but something smaller in scale, like this one, told in a grand way is something I would really enjoy. The only thing I haven't really figured out is how the superantural abilities would come into play considering that no void god would ever interfere with such small matters. Anyways, I think these types of stories would allow the devs to present a deeper look into the Dishonored lore and the way of living.

    Do you have any thoughts about this or do you have any ideas of yours that differs from the classic Dishonored story that you would like to share?

    Thanks and have a good day!

    submitted by /u/moistdabs420blazeit
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got all of them!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Wanting to try the latest game

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Never played any of the games before, but only tried the first or second for like 10 mins as a demo.

    Is it best to play it on PC or PS5?

    submitted by /u/darthVkylo
    [link] [comments]

    me after playing dishonored

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Cutscene in Stolen Archive Broken?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    In The Stolen Archive, if you use semblance on an oracular sister, and then approach one of the the sisters who are kneeling on the rooftop with Rosewyn, you get a prompt to "Start Faking Meditation". When you do this, the game enters a cutscene. However, nothing actually happened in the cutscene, I just watched Rosewyn kneel on the stage forever, and was stuck in the cutscene until I skipped it.

    So my question is: has anyone been able to actually trigger this cutscene properly? How do you actually fo that?

    submitted by /u/countkvatch
    [link] [comments]

    (Out-of-context DOTO spoilers) The font I’ve been working on is usable (but super basic)! Write secret messages, make your own Mark, etc.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Finished Brigmore Witches, now I'm just waiting

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Respect this Sam

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    "Fine day for the whale oil to explode."

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Do the games run at 60fps on PS5?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Is DOTO worth buying? Few questions about it's length.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I played dishonored 1 and 2 (both amazing games)a while back and but don't remember much about their story since I had a lot of stuff going on at that time.(about 2 years back or so)Recently saw Doto on sale. It's not a DLC but I've heard that it has 5 missions and the price is similar if not less to that of Dishonored 2. So are the levels more expansive or content filled than the previous games(that would sort of justify the mission count) . Is it significantly shorter than the other two games? I know many would say that it's worth buying since it wraps up the story and it's 'more dishonored' and while that is a perfect suggestion I'm looking at this game from the perspective of playing it as a single cohesive unit (since I mentioned that I played the previous games long back and don't remeber much. ) . Im incredibly sorry if the wording of this post is all over the place, I'm just in a hurry. It would be really nice if someone clarified. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HeavilyAugedJensen
    [link] [comments]

    Help importing Gamepass save to Steam

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I got xbox gampass on pc and played a bit of Dishonored and loved it. So I bought it on steam when my subscription ran out. Now I am trying to import the save files from that to steam but I can't seem to do it.

    Some help please :(

    submitted by /u/Daniel-Darkfire
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored halo crossover idea

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Is this possible due to Microsoft buying Bethesda?

    submitted by /u/Far_Winter_2251
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment