• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Dishonored This is the first time I see this dialogue from Emily and I almost ruined my Clean Hands achievement for it. Again.

    Dishonored This is the first time I see this dialogue from Emily and I almost ruined my Clean Hands achievement for it. Again.


    This is the first time I see this dialogue from Emily and I almost ruined my Clean Hands achievement for it. Again.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    hated myself for doing this

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Some more Dishonored 2 inspired interior design all made in blender, would love to know what you think?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I finally pulled the trigger and wow! This book is big, shiny, and beautiful!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    For anyone looking for a shortcut during Dishonored 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Dogs in Dishonored

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I always feel bad killing them even though they're such brats in ghost/clean hand runs. At least I always try my best to use ether bottles or sleep darts if I have extra.

    submitted by /u/EvilOverlordOfEarth
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) on your first play through of dishonored 2 what decision did you make?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Hello, I kinda feel that some posts titles of this subreddit are spoilers.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    What I want to say is that I'm also in r/Bioshock and I haven't read a title or something that was a spoiler or major spoiler for Bioshock 2 or Infinite, but everytime Im in my reddit timeline some post of r/Dishonored spoils me something about Dishonored 2, and sometimes is kind of frustrating. My suggestion is not to be so specific in titles if they contain sensitive information. Thanks, let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/DalaiSama
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1,2,&DOTO

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I just started playing through the games again since they were on sale for dirt cheap on steam, I played through D1+DLC's with no kills a little under a week ago took me about 20 hours and just finished D2 no kills/powers which took me about 22 hours. I'm gonna start Death of the Outsider today anyone have any advice for it?

    submitted by /u/BioWolf14
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting thing I discovered a while ago.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    If you have time stopped blink and you hold blink while attacking it will continue the attack even after the time stops.

    submitted by /u/fakistas
    [link] [comments]

    Sounds of Dishonored 1 and 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    So I've been wondering... While playing the game I noticed that the sounds played when using certain powers seem to be phrases spoken in some weird language. Examples:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2t0kYHf3PY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpkwmB0f9gk

    Do we now anything about those phrases? Is this indeed some "magic" language used to conjure spells in the Dishonored universe? Did the devs talk about it, or maybe there is an in-game reference to that?

    submitted by /u/JayceIsOverpowered
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Ghost achievement for D2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Spoiler!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    If I kill Granny Rags, I don't get Clean Hands, do I?

    submitted by /u/AStringOfCode
    [link] [comments]

    No achievement for fixing the leak in the ship in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Before leaving to start Mission 4, If you just sorta explore the ship you are on, you will see in the lowest level, water is leaking from a pipe. To fix this you need to find a crack wheel and put it near the water pump near the like and spin it. After doing so the game did said I did the optional quest but I didn't get any achievement. So is there no achievement for it or are they just bugged?

    submitted by /u/AJ_COOL_79
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is getting all trophies compared from d1 to d2?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    i heard d2 was easier but idk whats your opinions?

    submitted by /u/MorrisBorris
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1: the heart and heavy foreshadowing

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Probably this has been beaten to death. Just never payed attention to much to it myself Just got back on dishonored after years and I actually decided to read some of the notes and audio logs and books in the game. Holy shit all the dark shit out of most of the characters that are at the pub disturbed me. Also Pierro's notes about keeping the "soul" alive through pumping the heart just brought on a new level to heart's grimace of keeping the soul from passing on.

    Then I listened to the admirals ambition she was telling me about. Making me realize how blindly I followed the game at first. These guys didn't get drunk on power these guys were corrupt from the start and only got pissy bc they lost power/position with the spy master

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Beat507
    [link] [comments]

    D1 vs. D2, your choice.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Whatever your criteria is, pick whichever one feels right to you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/anythingworx23
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Just downloaded the game on Game Pass, and after loading it up the language is in French. Can this be changed?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    So as title really. Not sure why it's only available in French. There's only one version of the game on GP, which is the Definitive Edition.

    My system language is English and my region is Germany, so really don't know what's going on here!

    Would appreciate any and all help!

    TIA

    submitted by /u/equationofmotion
    [link] [comments]

    Blink in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Does anyone think the blink in dishonored 2 is very clunky and weird. Like in the first game we could blink and climb from any location. Now you have to aim upwards and land on wherever you wanted to go and it makes for some weird situations where youre trying to go somewhere then you aim upwards os you can land on it but end up falling down and quick loading again in a low chaos playtrough :|

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) corvos line on his mission to dunwall (dishonored 2)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    When corvo tells meagan he will be taking the skiff alone he says the words "if only old samuel could see me now" im not exaggerating when i say i had a few tears there.

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment69333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment