• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Dishonored "I can't believe you've done this"

    Dishonored "I can't believe you've done this"


    "I can't believe you've done this"

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    If you know, you know.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Just realised that both characters shared the same voice actor.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Inspired by u/Vanade's WDL fanart, I've tried to draw D2 Corvo and Emily in their style

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    It does

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    A whaler feeling a bit beside himself.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Emily rescues Corvo in D1

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    The outsider is at it again, boys!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    “Daud” by doubleleaf

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I like to think they'll wake up all very confused

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Played through doto again. Goddamnit I want a third game so badly

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    That ending gave me goosebumps

    "There's no one left to decide who will and won't be touched by [the void's] magic"

    I really really want a new game. That line just opened up so many options for them for new characters

    submitted by /u/thapenguino
    [link] [comments]

    Daud has a dream

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    More screenshots, with Daud commissioned for photography

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    What if Corvo hadn't gotten back early?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Like the title says. What if Corvo hadn't gotten back early from his trip around the isles? Do you think that he would have believed Hiram's ploy, even for a bit? To us Hiram just screams "I'm the bad guy!" on looks alone, but Corvo's known him for years now. Maybe Corvo never trusted him to begin with, leading to his early return. I don't know. But the thought of a different story where Corvo pretends to work with Hiram while trying to unravel what really happened is an interesting concept to me. Never really felt like he needed the Loyalists to figure things out. It could have still been called dishonored, since he failed as a bodyguard, but ya.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThisIsaRantAccount
    [link] [comments]

    What was all that about? I was just mindnig my own business on my ghost-low chaos playthrough and this happens. Is this Paolo's true power?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Question.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    I played through mission two and I'm trying to get the ghost achievement and later realised I was seen and a body was found. I collected all the runes. If I replay the mission and not get caught will I get the achievement after I finish the game or will I need to replay the entire game? Also If I replay will I have to collect the runes again?

    submitted by /u/egg1234567890
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Dishonored for the 32th time (aprox.) post - Prey.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I think this is the only games that never gets me bored, no matter how many times i play, how many routes i get. This is what a masterpiece feels like. Like coming back home when you are in the menu.

    I only pray Deathloop arrives soon on Xbox, even though PS has the exclusiveness for one year.

    submitted by /u/ResponsibilityCalm72
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Deathloop being in the same universe with Dishonored?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I'm curious to know what does the fandom think about this, because I'm a huge Dishonored fan, but it feels kinda weird to me, and I'm not sure how to feel about it, just yet.

    There is a really good story recap/explanation by u/SimulatorOfEpic, if some of you didn't know about this.

    submitted by /u/kami52
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Mask

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Would anyone know where I could buy Corvo's mask? Want this for Halloween but the ones I see are like $400+

    submitted by /u/MrStealYoVirginity
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite dishonored/2/death of the outsider detail

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Mine is when you use your powers, you hear these whispers I think they make the use of piwers just better than any other game

    submitted by /u/JustTransportation51
    [link] [comments]

    Valve for fixing the leak in dreadful whale

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    After picking up the list/note that tells you to unblock the storage door and to fix a leak, I cannot find the valve/wheel needed to fix the leak. It hasn't spawned in. I went down to the engine room and no quest update happened.

    Is this something people know happens or is my game just being fucky? I've done the quest before and know where the wheel spawns but this time it just isn't working right or maybe I am forgetting a step. Please help?

    submitted by /u/LtLwormonabigfknhook
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for image

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    This is getting infuriating now, I'm looking for the image if the two assassins outside Daud's base that's used in a load screen yet simply cannot find it, I need it for something I'm working on but it's apparently non-existent.

    Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/5ifty5ifty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment