• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 28, 2021

    Dishonored Ignore the problem, see if it goes away

    Dishonored Ignore the problem, see if it goes away


    Ignore the problem, see if it goes away

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Dreary ⬛

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Love the Flooded District vibes.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    There really is no escape from Rule 34, is there?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Sorry , we're closed

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Concept art for an ex sister of the Oracular Order Artist - https://twitter.com/ninamodaffari/status/1303442716118769665

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Just managed to 100% Dishonored - Dunwall City Trials 'Appreciation' Post

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Just managed to 100% Dishonored - Dunwall City Trials 'Appreciation' Post

    https://preview.redd.it/9tng6akq3bq71.png?width=930&format=png&auto=webp&s=8962f2bd9883edc370a515b59d12a8147a482e4e

    I bought Dishonored way back at release for PS3 but I was too young to appreciate the gameplay, bought it this year on steam and loved every second of it. I wanted to 100% it because its honestly one of the best games I've played. But god was Dunwall City Trials so frustrating, I spent a good week alone just on this DLC, By My Hand Alone was the most infuriating because of the AI spawns and it being completely rng based, took me 3 days to get that one. It's probably somewhat enjoyable to play when you're not trying to get achievements because the gameplay you get in some of the challenges is really fun like Bend Time Massacre and Back Alley Brawl.

    Anyone else got thoughts on this DLC?

    Onto Dishonored 2:)

    submitted by /u/agoodjoe98
    [link] [comments]

    Just started new game and I am going for "Mostly Flesh and Steel" and for "Ghost" achievements.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    My Tyvian Disnonored OC, Otho Arcinsion

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Dismay over non-lethal options

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Tried non-lethal assault for the first time the other day and wow it's fun. I feel like batman. I am, however, a little frustrated by the lack of non-lethal methods in dishonored 2 (it's even worse in 1 but that's old af so we'll ignore it).

    If I want to be batman (and get the good ending) I have stealth chokes, sleep darts, stun mines, sliding knockouts, aerial knockouts, and parry chokes (which are ineffective and often suicidal in group combat), blink strikes, and maybe more I can't remember.

    If I want to be lethal I have grenades, springrazers, my sword, all sorts of magical powers that kill instantly, I have crossbow bolts, the pistol and its huge upgrade tree, I have sliding kills, aerial kills, regular combat, stealth kills, and all sorts of accidental kills like throwing someone into water or off a building. There are just so many more options, and so many better options for eliminating opponents lethally. I think it would be cool if there was an upgrade for your sword that made it non-lethal, like turned it into a big blackjack or something. Also, an upgrade for your pistol that gave it rubber non-lethal bullets. Maybe a non-lethal stun grenade? There are plenty of possibilities. I know this is never happening because they've stopped working on dishonored but I can always dream. My biggest frustration isn't that I can't kill people. It's that I can't get the good ending unless I completely skip all the cool tools they give the lethal playstyle. If I'm forced to play non-lethal I want the same kinds of tools.

    Also, they totally missed out on cosmetic opportunities with the sword. Would love it if I could collect an overseer sword, a howler sword, a witch sword, etc and use them in my games. But that's just another dream.

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Eye_5829
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored minimizing

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    This is a little picky but I was curious if anyone is experiencing this or has a fix that I might not have tried. For some reason without fail Dishonored minimizes about 20 minutes into any play session. Isn't happening with any other programs and never used to happen with dishonored. Is this a new windows 10 issue or something? Happy to hear any thoughts.

    Also unrelated but just got the "mostly flesh and steel" achievement today and pretty proud of myself for it.

    submitted by /u/BigBoyJoePepperoni
    [link] [comments]

    Mission 8 shopkeeper unconscious

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I know this is old but I've found no solution so here's my last try.

    The mission 8 shopkeeper keeps getting incapacitated by the howlers robbing his shop. I've reloaded several times, come at it from different angles, and tried both lethal and non lethal. Got the passcode, name it. Can anyone offer me some help on how to fix this?

    Incredibly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Hello0Nasty0
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - Game Files need validation at least once per hour

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    My game crashes at least once per hour, when loading back up without validating the files it will crashing endlessly. If I validate I can play again only for it to crash about an hour later, and the cycle continue again. Is anyone else having this issue? I did have this on an nvme SSD I was concerned might have had water damage due to a cpu water block leak so I moved the game to my HDD that I am absolutely certain doesn't have any damage, and over the past 48 hours have had the same experience as the SSD (though validation takes about 4 times longer). I didn't have this issue when I first played the game as Emily, am playing as Corvo now though I doubt that has anything to do with it as I've played as Corvo before. Graphics driver is up to date, GTX 1080, i7-8700K, 32GB of RAM @ 3200MHz, Windows 10 Pro.

    submitted by /u/Killajake99
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about dishonored 2

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    during stealhgamerbr video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=366P5JjdO0g&t=216s on 3:55 he pulls a body is this actually doable in the game? since when ive tried dishonored 2 I could not?

    submitted by /u/Dominatroy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't see mission stats from the main menu in D2 but could in D1?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I've definitely missed a painting and in D1 you could check the mission stats from the main menu to see which mission you missed it from. Seems stupid to not have that in D2, making me have to load into each mission to check the stats

    submitted by /u/Kennett-Ny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment