• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Dishonored No gatherings for whiskey and cigars tonight. IG @arcanedesigning

    Dishonored No gatherings for whiskey and cigars tonight. IG @arcanedesigning


    No gatherings for whiskey and cigars tonight. IG @arcanedesigning

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    My Apple! Who do you think you are?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    It's that one crocodile statue.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Best Dishonored Teleport?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Assuming you have maximum upgrades for each teleport, which is the best? They all shine in different situations, but if you had to be stuck with one forever, which would you choose? Please debate in the comments :D

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Working_Journalist_8
    [link] [comments]

    The Outsider is tired of your games

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Voiced Corvo

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Probably been asked before but what did you guys think about Corvo having a voice in D2? Personally I thought it was really good, I just think he talks way too much so it got pretty annoying by the end

    submitted by /u/bin364
    [link] [comments]

    Silence achievement question

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I have seen in some guides that to get the silence achievement (neutralising Jindosh without him noticing you are in the mansion) you must shoot a crossbow to a window in the ceiling of the first room and then blink to that window.

    If you directly blink through the window without shooting if first, can you still get the silence achievement?

    submitted by /u/twogreentrees
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Dishonored Death of the outsider, now I'm depressed :(

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    2 days ago, beat dishonored 2 - here's my post - for a TLDR on D2 - story was meh but awesome gameplay and level design - though some levels like the final level are terrible.

    About Dishonored: Death of the outsider - the performance is way better than Dishonored 2. I was able to run it at a good graphical quality and framerate so that was great.

    Level design I'd say was a bit worse than Dishonored 2 but it's a DLC and not a main game so I'll excuse that, however. The bank job mission was epic... I really enjoyed that mission and the level of the Dolores Michaels Bank.

    Story overall is a bit mediocre on the whole but was clearer than D2 in my opinion so I felt I was able to enjoy the main plot more in Death of the outsider compared to Dishonored 2 - I also prefer playing as Billie Lurk rather than Emily because I like Billie's character, personality and the way she reacts to things - she just seemed more interesting and we know about how she helped and betrayed Daud in the Dishonored 1 DLC's.

    Now that I have completed all the main Dishonored games / DLCs.

    I am now officially depressed because there are no more dishonored games to play and I want MORE.. Now i'm going to be spending the next entire week thinking about Dishonored and how there isn't more and I don't know if I will find anything to fill that void (no pun intended) that the dishonored saga created for me.... :'(

    I guess, dishonored is over now right? no more dishonored games anymore... I think the Devs said they aren't going to make dishonored games anymore and the storyline is wrapped up so that's heartbreaking.

    Are there any movies that are like Dishonored? or good story games?

    submitted by /u/NiteVelocity1
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like the rat plague leaves an open opportunity for a new game.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Maybe set in Morley? With the capitol weakened by the plague, I'm sure Morley would see that as a chance to push for more independence.

    submitted by /u/Sirrefice
    [link] [comments]

    Dust district level design weirdness

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Every time I start the Dust District level something felt off when I stepped outside just after being dropped off by Sokolov. I watched someone else's walkthrough and finally figured out what's wrong. You arrive by boat and you go up a little bit via some stairs, but then when you step outside you're way up. Basically the water level you just came from doesn't match the water level outside.

    submitted by /u/MindtoEye
    [link] [comments]

    Is that all I can do to Jindosh???

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Either electricute him or kill him? Why doesn't the game just let me knock him out and that's it? I'd rather not erase his memory or kill him tbh...

    submitted by /u/SuppressedBadger
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think it'd be possible to make a real functional version of Corvos blade?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    How to unlock Stun Mine in D2

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi all - I'm playing through D2 and am on Mission 4. I have 3 stun mines but can't seem to use them. They are not in my 1234567890 keys. It's driving me mad. How can I use these?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/MoneyEntertainment
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored: Blind Justice Run

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hi! I've decided to replay Dishonored with a gimmick. As Corvo, you must enact a moral code against people. Corvo cannot kill any innocent/decent person, but MUST kill everyone committing evil. This includes all targets, some friendly NPCs, and any regular NPCs who, in scripted dialouge, are bad people. For example, the guard who doesn't care that one of the body bags was squirming.

    I am also including all weepers, as 1: they cannot be cured, and 2: they are a danger to others.

    The Heart can be used to judge unique NPCs but not common ones, as it cycles randomized messages and would artificially up the body count.

    The question is, can this be done while maintianing low chaos? That's what I'm going to find out.

    When I'm done, I'll post again with a tally and the results.

    submitted by /u/Cobiuss
    [link] [comments]

    After pro-long periods of gaming on Dishonored... Im starting to hear the sound effects of "mana elixir consumption sfx" and the "short mana recharge sfx".

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Replaying DH1 for achievements, looking for advice

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    The Deathloop hype is making me want to revisit the franchise, starting with the first game. So far I have 43% of the PSN trophies and I'm looking to do a run where I can get most of them done. The major ones I haven't achieved yet are:

    • Ghost
    • Clean Hands
    • High Chaos ending
    • Mostly Flesh & Steel

    I'm thinking of doing one mostly flesh and steel high chaos run, unlocking all the misc combat and elimination related trophies along the way. Then I can do a faster Ghost & Clean Hands run later. Of course if I really hated myself, I could do a Ghost/Clean Hands/Flesh&Steel run all in one go.

    What do you recommend for either a) the most efficient way to 100% the game or b) the funnest/most interesting way?

    submitted by /u/Res3t_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment