• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 24, 2021

    Dishonored By the outsider!

    Dishonored By the outsider!


    By the outsider!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Death

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Make up your mind, Dishonored! (Mistake)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:48 PM PST

    I hope they make dual-wielding more interesting in future installments

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:59 PM PST

    I know it would throw any difficulty left in the game out the window (not that there is any really to begin with as the games are only as difficult as you decide to make them for yourself) but for a player like me that goes the non-lethal route, it's kinda irritating that I still have to hold the sword for the entire game even when I never use it once. Just imagine the possibilities; dual-wielding blink to help you go even farther, or using blink and the crossbow simultaneously to make a slow-motion shot mid-blink? The game would obviously have to be balanced differently to account for the extra possibilities but it would be so much more fun! Plus it would increase replay value exponentially to see what crazy things you could pull off.

    submitted by /u/Renegade257
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Dishonored 2

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Hello, I want to buy Dishonored 2 on PS4 but because I had purchased the demo that was released the PS STORE doesn't let me buy the entire game now. Does someone know how to deal with it?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/fearofthepack
    [link] [comments]

    My Stealth and NonLethal performance

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:27 PM PST

    I told an AI to create artwork based on dishonered what do you think? It's kinda freaky to me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Calm scene

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:32 AM PST

    So how do people even get the Outsiders mark?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:59 AM PST

    As in, what does one have to do to gain that mark, and - here's a double question - how do people even learn the powers they've gained? I'm sure Corvo had to do something to get the ability to stop and slow time, right? I also know that people - some - got the Mark by going to Pandyssya, but how exactly?

    submitted by /u/SpaceBugRiven2
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Hidden properties?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 04:52 AM PST

    One of my favorite things about both dishonored games is chaining together multiple powers and well-placed crossbow shots to make Rube Goldberg Murder machines. I learned recently that you can use the muzzle flash on the pistol to blind enemies in dishonored two. Once I got done cackling it made me wonder what other hidden properties are in dishonored one and two.

    submitted by /u/Pungalinfection
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment