• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 23, 2021

    Dishonored I was thinking about doing a play through where depending on what the heart tells me about them, I either kill or knock out the guards and targets. Is that a stupid idea? Have any of you tried it before? If so, could you tell me about your experiences?

    Dishonored I was thinking about doing a play through where depending on what the heart tells me about them, I either kill or knock out the guards and targets. Is that a stupid idea? Have any of you tried it before? If so, could you tell me about your experiences?


    I was thinking about doing a play through where depending on what the heart tells me about them, I either kill or knock out the guards and targets. Is that a stupid idea? Have any of you tried it before? If so, could you tell me about your experiences?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Sigma rule 1827: have your soldiers carry around music boxes instead of useful weapons

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Ayo I’m hoping this collection has quadrupled by the time Christmas comes. Slowly but surely. Anybody read any of these books?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Hi Meagan, don't mind me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Dead Language Theory

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:09 PM PST

    What if the dead language that the outsider's name is written in, is the same language hear whispered when using a supernatural power ?

    submitted by /u/Dieserandere
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend Deathloop to someone who generally doesn't like shooters, but loved the Dishonored series?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:02 AM PST

    Deathloop looks very interesting to me, but I tend to not like fps games. Dishonored is really the exception there, and I will mostly stealth and platform my way through the games. Does Deathloop have that? Or will I be forced into a shootout every ten minutes?

    Edit: I should mention, I have no interest in the pvp mode, would be playing against bot Juliana only.

    submitted by /u/PityUpvote
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge request: run the level like a thief

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:25 PM PST

    No people kills, no takedowns, no powers. Collect maximum bonecharms, runes and other collectibles.

    submitted by /u/EndlessYoung
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about just how useful dead bodies are? I always carry one in my back pocket

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:18 PM PST

    I have say that Daud is goddamn smart and won't be fooled by a witch.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:47 PM PST

    How I ended up unlocking "circle of life", took me like a dozen tries and a dozen setups lol

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:05 PM PST

    FOV Console?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Is there any way I can increase the FOV on dishonored 2 on the Ps5? I also own it on steam but my laptop isn't good enough to run it well. I really want to play this game with better FOV and I wish that they added an FOV slider for the PS4 version. My launch edition ps4 was capable of 110 FOV on some games like apex so idk why it's not a thing on dishonored 2.

    Is there any way to increase FOV on Ps5? If not, I know it's a long shot, but is there anybody from arkane I can contact to maybe add the feature to Ps5? I am hoping it would be relatively easy since they already have the feature on different versions of the game

    submitted by /u/ovariectomy
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] my game starts on the wrong monitor

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Hi as I said the game starts on the wrong screen but this isn't all. When it starts I get the usual loading screen and after when it's supposed to show the arcane logo and all the epilepsy warnings well for the lack of the better word decides to start an epilepsy attack cause the entire starts switching between black screen and the warnings. The only solution I could find involves changing the r_fullscreen but there is nothing like that in the files.

    submitted by /u/jeddrekk
    [link] [comments]

    What did you guys think of the void in the first game compared to the other two

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:29 PM PST

    I personally liked the first games void design and outsider voice better because he's this guy that teleports in and watches you and knows all. you already know he's a god without that reverb in the second and third. They also always describe the void as a lonely and terrible place which I see a lot more in the first with only that wind sound and the fractured islands of your world floating around. The second games void wasn't bad by any standards but it just didn't have the same feeling with the outsider and Delilah both pulling you in to monologue and no fractured islands just the boring black stone and the thirds void I don't think was bad either but had a lot less of that loneliness especially the last mission were you see people just kinda chilling there

    submitted by /u/rule-breaking-lizard
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored fanfiction

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:56 AM PST

    I'm planning to write a fanfiction of Dishonored following a high-chaos ending where Emily dies, with the fanfic being about Corvo's life afterwards, but I wanna know if anyone has suggestions to add to it or ideas that could improve it? I don't plan for it to have anything overtly sexual or suggestive but obviously there will be a lot of death and dark themes. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/Cocklobster07
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 sound files?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:44 PM PST

    I can't find anything on Google and ended up with dead links. I need it for my phone as a notification tone. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/siensith
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda lost with the downloadable stuff

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:40 PM PST

    I was searching for a way to better manage mana, and found the Void Flow charm. It's locked behind a dlc tho, but I can't seem to find it in the virtual store. I'm playing on ps4, base game, how do I get the Imperial Pack and Dark Days Ahead?

    Edit: Dishonored 2

    submitted by /u/Awkward_Rodent
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have tips on getting the daredevil achievement this shit is so hard

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment