• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 21, 2021

    Dishonored Nest Keepers haunt me.

    Dishonored Nest Keepers haunt me.


    Nest Keepers haunt me.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Been a little busy in life but I finally have the time to catch up. Any tips? PS: I have played Dishonored 1 exactly 7 times.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Wait... what the fuck happened here?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Apparently the mark of the outsider hand tattoo is more common that I thought.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I work at one fast food chain in Czech Republic as a delivery driver. I was helping in front of the shop with something but then I was approached by a group of teens, that asked me, if they could take a photo of my tattoo 'cause their friend have the exact same tattoo on the same place. So it looks like the Outsider is really not holding back with his markings.

    submitted by /u/Meister_Warpy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have tips for the headhunter achievement my highest accuracy was 95% now it’s 74% I don’t get what I’m doing wrong I hit all head shots last time to

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Vote for the opportunity to get Dishonored 1 and 2 in VR!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Vote for the opportunity to get Dishonored 1 and 2 in VR!

    (Example with VorpX software (only supports Dishonored 1))

    LukeRoss is the creator of several mods to adapt PC games into real VR games: thanks to him, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mafia 1 2 and 3 are playable on our Virtual Reality headsets. A few days ago he opened a voting page to decide which games he was going to port to VR, among the list there is the Dishonored series!

    If you want to play as Daud, Corvo or Emily, you can vote on his page:

    https://www.patreon.com/join/realvr/checkout?rid=7199597&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patreon.com%2Fposts%2Fwhich-games-do-58611127

    Be careful to vote you must be subscribed to his Patreon and pay every month to have access to this page and to his VR mods.

    (excuse my bad English)

    submitted by /u/Illuzo
    [link] [comments]

    I am the Ruin of his house

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:14 AM PST

    So i was looking at Delilahs paintings and i was wondering who the painting "I am the ruin of his house" depicts? I want to say its Daud but I'm not sure, does someone know?

    submitted by /u/Dragonsoul1001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment