• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Dishonored Killed in the blink of an eye.

    Dishonored Killed in the blink of an eye.


    Killed in the blink of an eye.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:57 PM PST

    The Jewel of the Isles

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:27 PM PST

    i love you so much dishonored community, i would have been stuck forever and stopped playing dishonored

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Question for getting achievements

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:13 PM PST

    I am trying to platinum this game on PS4 because I enjoy it so much. I am now trying to get the Clean Hands trophy and the Ghost trophy which require me to not be seen or kill anybody. I have a save file that starts me right after you escape the prison and are at the end with Samuel (before he brings you to the hound pits pub). I would really prefer if I did not have to play the prologue again. So my question is that will it be possible to keep starting from that save file and do two runs with that save file to get those achievements? Or will the game not count those achievements if I don't start a new game each time?

    submitted by /u/thatkidthoi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Dishonoured 2...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:19 PM PST

    I saw a trailer for Dishonoured 2 ages ago and thought it looked amazing! However I then bought Dishonoured 1 thinking I should start there... And didn't really get on with the gameplay.

    So my question is, did anyone else not groove with the gameplay of 1 but really enjoyed 2? Is it much different from the 1st or should I assume I won't enjoy the 2nd game just like the 1st?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JAC_92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment