• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 20, 2022

    Dishonored Funny meme I found in the meme archive

    Dishonored Funny meme I found in the meme archive


    Funny meme I found in the meme archive

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 10:51 PM PST

    Delilah Had A Bit Too Much

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 02:57 PM PST

    High chaos Emily is BRUTAL!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 07:24 PM PST

    After putting in a few hundred hours across both games and the DLCs, I realized I had never played high chaos with Emily so I started up a ng+ just for that. I've only just made it to Addermire and I have to say I'm shocked at how brutal and effective Emily's abilities are. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I've always played her as stealth low chaos because I always thought she was meant to be played that way. I'm having a ton of fun so far!

    submitted by /u/underratedequipment
    [link] [comments]

    "Try to make a lot of noise when you die."

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 07:09 PM PST

    It looks like Dunwall has corn dog plants in the sewers.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 06:46 PM PST

    (Dishonored 2) Is there a list of unobtainable collectables if playing with no power?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 02:38 AM PST

    I know in The Good Doctor, there is one Black Bone Charm that you can't reach without Blink/Far Reach. Now I'm encountering two/three more collectables I can't figure out how to reach in The Clockwork Mansion.

    submitted by /u/MantisFirefly
    [link] [comments]

    I love every game and just realized it's my favorite series

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 05:22 PM PST

    So I'm bad at explaining things and putting my thoughts into words but I just wanna say how perfect these games are. About two months ago I did my annual playthrough of the games when I realized I want to play this game all the time. Within a week I had played each game 3 times and still seen myself wanting more and more.

    Half the time it's not even the re-playability. I could do every mission the same and still love it. But to touch on re-playability, I've played all the games well over 10 times each and I still discover new things all the time, new ways to come at something, new secrets (2 of my most recent ones include finding the boarded up building from the rat plague in the first mission and the apartment where u find high overseer Campbell painting in the second mission of the second game)

    This game is also the main reason I question my every decision in any other games, wondering if something may cause problems in the future or if want im doing is the right thing.

    Just was wanting to know what other people's thoughts on the games were, and how much they may have changed ur life, way u play games, or just how much u enjoy the game/why u enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/JcJay04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment