• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 19, 2022

    Dishonored Daud in Dishonored 2 style ?

    Dishonored Daud in Dishonored 2 style ?


    Daud in Dishonored 2 style ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 06:08 AM PST

    I wonder if anyone did a 3D model of Daud in D2 style ?

    I love his tough, badass D1 look but I think he looks terrible in DOTO, beside the fact that he is an old man. So I would really love to see his D1 look with HD D2 features.

    submitted by /u/AceIlyushin
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo's Mask

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Which first?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 07:39 PM PST

    I've watched parts of play through of the first game, Ik the murder, the plague, etc. I played the first mission of the second game and wondered what are your opinions on what's better? Give me a reason to what you say

    submitted by /u/Toko6
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - poorly optimized?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:22 PM PST

    I recently purchased Dishonored 2 on steam and have been playing it the past couple days - I immediately downgraded the resolution a bit cause it was running slow and heating up my computer a lot, but it's still not running great and my computer is still heating up quite a bit.

    My computer charger is even acting up while playing it, at first I thought maybe I need to reapply my thermal paste and clean out my vents, but it's still doing both these things when I play it. Is there something I can do to make it run better? It's a pretty fun game and I don't want to stop playing it as much as I would like, but it's making my computer act up and I'm worried.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/thebeardedgreek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment