• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    This piece fits there, doesn't it?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Today painted Portrait of Outsider. What do you think guys?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Duke Luca Abele’s self portrait was based on former U.S. President George W. Bush’s portrait of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    [Appreciation] Dishonored 1 is my all time favorite game; Played thru it countless times on Xbox 360 -- nearly getting all achievements -- and I just have to give it a go on my gaming PC. Absolutely stunning, and will always hold a place in my heart!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Reminded me of the brigmore witches

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    have you guys ever listened to sokolov's full dialogue in his house before intruding?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    cause i hadn't til just now. wow. this guy is a real piece of shit. he's making an audio tape basically saying that he captured this woman and he injected her with the plague, against her will, and he's trying multiple elixirs on her to see if any work. he then says that if it doesn't work she'll be dead by the morning. he then has the balls to go over to her and say she will be fine and released from the cage tomorrow morning. lying right to her face. i actually used to like this guy, but now i don't. it's a shame you can't kill him.

    submitted by /u/Key_Rub
    [link] [comments]

    It wasn’t supposed to go down like this...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    Hardest achievement?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    What was the hardest achievement for you guys in either game?

    submitted by /u/pusatshrade
    [link] [comments]

    Golden cat ? 8,5minutes

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Daud fight bug?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    During a recent play through of dishonored, i decided to stop time and kill Daud. But during the time stop he was able to move at a normal speed while everyone else was motionless. How is this possible?

    submitted by /u/zaknoobit
    [link] [comments]

    Man, has Jindosh got some nerve popping back up into the world!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    After grinding my ass off the past 3 weeks, I did it!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    PSA: Playing through Control feels like playing a game based on the Void.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Recently bought Control and I've got to say, really enjoying the atmosphere. I cant shake the same feeling I get while moving around in the Void in Dishonored. Anybody else playing this and have a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/Deathsitexxi
    [link] [comments]

    No ghost or clean hands achievement? [d1]

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Recently I decided I hate myself and ran a ghost/mostly flesh and steel run. After 20 long hours I finally completed the game, but was greeted only by the shadow and mostly flesh and steal achievements.

    I made 100% sure I had the ghost check after each mission so it couldn't have been an accidental kill.

    The only cause I can think of is the granny rags and slackjaw encounter I had. I pickpocketed the key, burned the relic and freed slackjaw so he could kill her. (I had both checks at the end of the mission.

    Does anyone know why this happened?

    submitted by /u/hats-are-cool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment