• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    I can't forgive you my boi

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Just learned that if you stick a hookmine on someone's face they will absolutely freak the fuck out

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey do you guys prefer blink (Daud or corvo’s) or far reach (Emily dishonoured 2)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the ghost achievement in the first dishonored and I was wondering if the prison escape counts for you being detected or not

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    I kept getting this bug where despite being miles away, Meagan would die and I would get a game over. I can only assume she slipped and fell off the ship.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] How on earth do I enter the code for chapter 7 final door stealthily? I’m doing a absolute ghost run. Trying to not even knock out people who don’t have to be knocked out to complete the game.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    There's a guard just standing right there looking forward and he won't move. The present is unhelpful because I've elected to not touch Stilton in the past so the door is still broken.

    Edit: should've said dishonored 2 chapter 7

    Edit 2: if anyone's ever interested - I went behind the guard into that little side part of the corridor and hit a wall with my sword (nothing to throw) and quickly warped to present. Then went quickly to where the combination had to be entered warped to past, entered it as quick as possible and went through the door. Somehow worked. I imagine if you struggle with that and can't enter the code quick enough before someone sees you (say super unlucky with the rng and need to move the dials a lot) then entering part of the code and warping back to present and then repeating the tactic when the guards go back to normal routine should work.

    submitted by /u/ReaperMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment