• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    You alright dude, need a hand. dishonored 2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    THAT feeling

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    Just joined the sub! Idk if this is a super common thing here, but does everyone remember the sheer amazement you felt when you solved the Jindosh Riddle for the first time? Bc it is an oh so sweet feeling.

    submitted by /u/RoG_BBroady
    [link] [comments]

    If we ever get Dishonored 3 we need an infinite mana mode just bc FUNNNNNN

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Working on Outsider cosplay, need help finding something to use for the jacket

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Hey you lot. I'm thinking about dressing up as the Outsider in a couple months and I'm wondering if you could help me find a good thing to use as the jacket. Now, I found online an exact replica of the jacket but it was a bit pricey. Round about £150 I think. Now I know that doesent sound like a lot, but I'm not exactly rolling in it, and I'm shelling out the big bucks for some good quality black sclera contacts. If you people could help me find an alternative or substitute jacket it'd be just grand. I'm in the UK btw, just mentioning as some websites may not ship here. Cheers friends.

    submitted by /u/cairnschaos
    [link] [comments]

    This is how I got my Heart Reaper achievement! :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    Books?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    So I hear there is a book series to dishonored, and I was wondering if someone could give me the link to the collection. I've been wanting to read into it, is it worth my while?

    submitted by /u/dlham11
    [link] [comments]

    What are the guidelines for the no kill/no detection achievement?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    Any links or personal advice would help greatly

    submitted by /u/11646Moe
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do with a drunken sailor?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    How to activate adrenaline/blood thirst(y)?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    I've played these two games quite a bit but I still don't know how to do the slow-mo 5+ man kills seen in the high chaos videos as I usually do low chaos runs. Do you press block + attack to activate slow mo once the screen turns red? And do you only get two attacks before it naturally goes away once activated?

    submitted by /u/HeyManILikeYouToo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment