• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Dishonored Lethal or non lethal runs?

    Dishonored Lethal or non lethal runs?


    Lethal or non lethal runs?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Whenever a game gives me a non lethal option, I always find myself being a pacifist. I absolutely love how the dishonored games really embrace that and it got me wondering if anyone else here is like a pacifist at heart? I'm not sure why but I've always liked the idea of saving the day with no one getting killed, I think it makes the world a better place! I will admit I will kill a guard or two or however many it takes to get those trophies or to just simply dick around from time to time haha

    submitted by /u/Kha0ticyakuza
    [link] [comments]

    Question about bonecharm crafting

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    After you get trait synergy, do you put the same trait 4 times on one charm?

    submitted by /u/JoeBob1-2
    [link] [comments]

    How much can you play on “data to start application”

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    So the title says it but I'm downloading Dishonored 2 on my ps4 rn and really want to play it tonight, but It's taking forever and was curious how much of the game was playable in just the first packet. Will it be enough to last me a couple days or a couple hours? I've played the game many times before, but normally on disk where I don't have to worry about this.

    submitted by /u/KaulinD
    [link] [comments]

    Death to the outsider, strange low framerate issue with high refresh rate.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Thought I'd finally get around to playing this but I have a strange issue, playing at 120Hz (capped at 117fps) I experience really strange stuttering when moving the camera, if I cap the game at 60fps it's smooth as silk but anything over this causes stuttering when panning the camera.

    I've tried setting all options to low, messing around with low latency mode in nvidia control panel and disabling full-screen optimisations.

    Checked cpu usage and no thread is close to full load. Frame rate does not go below 100fps.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 3900x

    32gb ram

    2080ti

    2tb 970 evo plus

    Samsung C49RG9

    Latest nvidia gpu drivers, amd chipset drivers and windows 10 v1909.

    submitted by /u/Johnnius_Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    Unconscious, you say?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    GTX 950M, 16 GM RAM, I7 6500U. Will I be able to play dishonored 2 at 60 fps? If yes, at what settings?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    DISHONORED: COMPLETE COLLECTION Question

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hello, this is my first time posting. I read rule 2 but couldn't find an answer so forgive me if a similar post already exists. Anyway, Im wondering if the Complete collection has every single game + dlc. Now i searched a lot and i found it that it has Dishonored and its 4 DLC's + Death of the outsider (Which doesn't have any DLC, to my knowledge) But the problem here is 2. There isn't a single site that i visited that said anything about 2 having the imperial assassin's pack, so does the complete collection include the pack or no? If not, ill have to get the Day one edition then buy everything else separately. Thanks

    submitted by /u/inmeyal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment