• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Dishonored Henry is a rare gem indeed.

    Dishonored Henry is a rare gem indeed.


    Henry is a rare gem indeed.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a repost, but hell, that looks pretty familiar, eh?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    I just began playing dishonored 2 and I'm loving it. but i don't know what I have to do to make this blue thing get completed again. Can anyone help me?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 - Still getting stutter, I've tried all I can think of

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    So I got Dishonored 2 back in 2017 sometime and played through the entire story.

    Now come 2020 I tried reinstalling the game to play through the game another time and I find out that it has terrible stuttering. The stuttering happens mainly in actions and events where there's sudden visuals happening (for example, firing the pistol, striking certain objects with the sword which produces visual effects, etc.). And also when looking at a wall of light device it creates a lot of lag and low fps (probably because of all the effects going on). It may be worth noting that when these stutters/FPS drops occur the GPU usage temporarily drops at the same time.

    Since I've played through the entire game before without remembering having this problem I assume it didn't happen before or I just played through it anyways.

    I've looked at youtube videos with similar graphics cards and have not seen anyone have this issue (850m, 860m, 950m, 960m). So I'm uncertain where the problem lies in my case. Is it the hardware? New GPU driver? New game patch? Something else? Also, if it's needed, I can record some gameplay and put it on youtube to show what it looks like (there are places where I can consistently recreate the stutter, eg. looking at wall of light, shooting pistol, looking at certain areas of a map, breaking glass, etc.)

    Things that have changed since the first time I installed the game:

    - New RAM (replaced the 8GB with 16GB)

    - Dual booting Linux on same SSD

    - Installed more programs since then

    Things I've tried:

    - Installing older GPU Driver

    - Trying all combinations of in-game settings

    - Change settings in Nvidia control panel

    - Exit all possible programs that could be interfering

    - Overclocking GPU

    - Changing game priority and affinity

    - Swapping out to older RAM

    - Repasting CPU and GPU and cleaning out dust

    I have not tried reinstalling windows because of how much work it would be to do (reinstalling all the programs, reconfiguring everything, etc.). Although I might try running the game on Ubuntu to see if it could be the Os.

    My System Specs: (Lenovo y50-70)

    - Windows 10

    - i7 44720HQ

    - Crucial SSD

    - Nvidia 860m

    - 16Gb upgraded RAM (from 8Gb)

    If anyone could help me solve this problem I'd be extremely grateful!

    submitted by /u/agentwolf44
    [link] [comments]

    Granny Rags

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    What counts as being detected?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    I'm playing the first game. Have I been "detected" if the enemy's detection meter goes up by any amount, or only when their meter goes red?

    submitted by /u/ZGMF-X09A_Justice
    [link] [comments]

    About Ghost / Shadow / Clean Hands and saves

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Does utilizing manual saves and loading them void the achievements? Not talking about replaying missions, but saving and loading manually throughout the missions

    submitted by /u/AceDevitt
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a brief recap of Dishonored 2 before playing DH2: Death of the Outsider?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    It has been a while since I played Dishonored 2 and I need a refresher before playing the DLC. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide a recap for the second game.

    submitted by /u/Ownsin
    [link] [comments]

    Even though low chaos is the true ending, I still kind of thought about this

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    So, in the beginning of Dishonored 2, the guards just outright believe Delilah and turn on you. Why would they turn on an innocent empress who had done nothing wrong? I think it's because of high chaos for Corvo. You get the bad ending where it tells you of Emily's inability to be a leader and the chaos she can't control. Maybe because of Emily being a bad leader and Corvo being a mass murderer, most guards wanted them off of leadership, so they turned on them. Or, maybe that's just Arkane adding that for story convenience.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    New New Game +

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Can you make a new game + out of a new game + save? Would be really cool, 60 runes to start with, almost every single bonecharm ( few left at least)

    submitted by /u/NumbersKillPeople
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck deciding between the council of Karnaca ending or the duke Corvo ending for karnaca

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I'm in the middle replaying dishonoured 2 and I'm trying to do what's best for karnaca. Usually I've gone for duke Corvo since I liked the idea of Corvo coming from nothing and becoming duke of his homeland however when you think it out it has some problems. Such as would this decision by Emily anger the aristocracy and would Corvo be able to have children as in the second game he's 54 already and if not then who would become duke after him. On the other hand the council ending seems good since it has Hypatia and Stilton on it who we know care about karnaca and it's people. However the council also includes Paolo and Byrne who are both very power hungry and I don't think they'd put their own interests aside to run council right. What ending do you think is best for Karnaca?

    submitted by /u/jadu296
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment