• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Dishonored That is not how I remember Coldridge Prison..

    Dishonored That is not how I remember Coldridge Prison..


    That is not how I remember Coldridge Prison..

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I can't play Dishonored 2 for 6 weeks

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:40 AM PST

    So I got Dishonored 2 downloaded yesterday, but last night I fell while speedskating (rollerblading, I tripped and fell) and I've been in hospital all day. I've broken my tailbone so I'm not allowed to sit for more than 15 minutes at a time. And I've badly pulled muscles in both shoulders and fractured my left hand and have a cast, so I won't be playing video games for a while. When I do finish it, I'll leave a short review thing if anyone wants it idk. Idk.

    submitted by /u/Alexx977
    [link] [comments]

    I've played DH and DH2, and I've been eyeing DotO for some time now...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I have played the first game and all of its DLCs and the second game as well and I loved both of them. I've been thinking about buying Death of the Outsider since I first heard about it but I'm just not sure if I should. The only reason I have for not wanting to buy it is that I have to have several months after playing these games to have any replay value. Would you recommend DotO? Does it have a high replay value compared to the other two?

    submitted by /u/nikapocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored mana regen mod shout out.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Just discovered Full Regen mod for Dishonored. It allow you to customise your health/mana regen to what ever you like.

    Don't know if this is old news but wanted to give it a shout out because I think it's awesome especially if you have done multiple playthoughs as I have

    submitted by /u/KainDracula
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite dishonored 1 mission and why?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Mostly Flesh and Steel

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    D1. Can you upgrade Blink?

    submitted by /u/darealmvp13
    [link] [comments]

    Other then Lady Boyle’s Last Party, what do you think the easiest mission in dishonored is?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Just finished dishonored

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    It ended really quick. I feel pretty bad now. Is dishonored 2 worth downloading? And What graphics will I be able to play with these pc stats? 16 GB RAM, Gtx 950m, I7 6500U.

    submitted by /u/EvilDoritos
    [link] [comments]

    I despise the Songs of Serkonos achievement with every fiber in my body.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    The achievement is buggy as hell so sometimes you wont even get it even if you fulfill all the requirements. And they have to put one of the duos in a fucking enemy base. This achievement is the worst thing about Dishonered 2.

    submitted by /u/Thebrokenbat27
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Summon Assassin

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Can they do stealth? Like can I spawn one behind an enemy and they will do a stealth takedown? I've been replaying the series and I've tried a few times already and all they do is shooting bolts and engaging in open combat with the enemy, alerted or not. I can't remember if it was possible to keep it stealthy.

    submitted by /u/OfficerRavioli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment