• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Dishonored "Stealth Buddies" By ViaEstelar

    Dishonored "Stealth Buddies" By ViaEstelar


    "Stealth Buddies" By ViaEstelar

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    This could have been an abandoned apartment in Dunwall

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    How to stop officers from firing

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    The Dreadful Whale is on its last days

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    We Are Getting A Dishonored Roleplaying Game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I’m gonna try the Dishonored 2 Demo again to see if I can get good before buying.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    D2 and DOTO are on sale on psn right now, even as a bundle. They take up a lot of space as a bundle tho, so I'm trying to decide which one is better. I'm pretty sure D2 has more to offer but you never know. Could be a case of quality over quantity for all I know.

    Which one do you guys think is better?

    submitted by /u/Smash96leo
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed that this game is about 14$ on PSN, but no dlc...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Is the dlc any good? Will I be okay just with the base game?

    submitted by /u/solid_smoke2084
    [link] [comments]

    How to get very high chaos

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:29 AM PST

    So I'm trying to get the emperor Corvo ending where he just walks past Emily and takes the throne for himself. I've attempted this before but the option never came up at the end and apparently I didn't play on high enough chaos and there's a thing called "very high chaos". So how do I ensure I get very high chaos? Do I really have to kill every single person in every level?

    submitted by /u/jadu296
    [link] [comments]

    About DH1 and achievements

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I've been trying to achieve ghost / shadow / clean hands, and I noticed that I get noticed if I load a specific autosave. So I deleted it. Does deleting manual and quicksaves void those achievements?

    submitted by /u/AceDevitt
    [link] [comments]

    tutorial trouble with dishonored 2

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I've tried google searches and searching through the sub, and I can't find any solution to the problem I'm having, which is this: During the perrying portion of the tutorial, my sword does not generate and therefore I cannot perry Corvo's attacks. Am I completely missing something? Should I uninstall and reinstall? Is there a patch I'm missing? I play on PS4. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jakethedragqueen
    [link] [comments]

    Who did Corvo canonically kill?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    In the first game.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment