• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Dishonored Tried to sculpt Granny Rags !

    Dishonored Tried to sculpt Granny Rags !


    Tried to sculpt Granny Rags !

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Did this awesome whaler to start of a new dishonored project! Second session happening tonight!!!! Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    'Tall Boys' (Dishonored) - ink on paper with digital color (Procreate) @JasonCaseyArt

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I'vE bEeN pLaYiNg ThIs GaMe SiNcE 1969

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Hmm, you seem to be breaking the laws of physics good sir

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Dishonored as a PURE stealth game?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    i like stealth a lot in general. In Thief 1+2 the game is entirely focused around stealth and thieving, therefore there's lots of mechanics like shadow/light, different noisy surfaces, variety of arrows, gadgets, potions etc. But Dishonored is more about combat from what I've seen, and there's an eternal debate in the fanbase concerning the morality system in this game but I don't wanna get into that. i was just wondering if the non-lethal approach is just as fun as lethal rampage style.

    submitted by /u/tormentedwraith
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 vs death of an outsider?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Hey so both of these games are on sale rn, I played the original dishonored way back on the ps3 and I was wondering if any of these games are worth buying?

    submitted by /u/SkyKnightProds
    [link] [comments]

    Another Powers Recommendation

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    First time playing D2. Corvo, VHard/Custom difficulty. I've just finished mission 3, rescuing Hypatia.

    I've so far been doing a Ghost run, generally non lethal, though that won't last (😈). My play style seems to be stealthy but happy to mess with and eventually massacre the guards.

    So far, I've maxed Blink, with Greater and Redirect (haven't bothered with Blink Assault). Having maxed runes on every level so far, I'm about to start mission 4 with 9 runes. If I find another couple early on in mission 4, I'll be able to get a few levels in either Bend Time, Possession, or Devouring Swarm.

    I'm just curious what your thoughts are on these three. DSwarm seems awesome, in that a ghostly assassin unleashed a plague of rats from the shadows, but does it get boring? Likewise, stopping time seems OP and perhaps a bit stale? Possession seems to have a lot of scope for mischief.

    I should stress that I'm not committed to a non lethal run, though I will continue to mainly play stealthily. Maxed blink seems to make this easy, so I'm really looking for the most fun/usable/versatile.

    Hit me with your recommendations.

    submitted by /u/JCurtisDrums
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Daud

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I finished a high chaos run of D1 and I really enjoyed fighting Daud, I think the dialogue and stuff was pretty cool, plus how he calls off his whalers during and at the end of the fight is awesome.

    Although I kept finding that whenever he lost sight of me he would go into some kind of dialogue as if I had blinked off and hidden away. This happened a lot and kinda killed the atmosphere of the fight.

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Ethanos756
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think Wyman is like?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    It's a he for me, I imagine him as a bard like guy.

    submitted by /u/skeletonbuyingpealts
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any reason why you would play one character over another?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I remember acing this game as Corvo because his blink is really useful. Emily's far reach is good and all but it's really annoying when you get spotted mid-teleportation. Is there really any other reason to play Emily besides "storyline"?

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Going For Ghost/Clean Hands Trophy for The First Dishonored. Seeking Some Tips

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    So, after many years, I'm doing some trophy clean up for Dishonored. I just have to complete a pacifist run (not killing anyone and not being spotted) for the platinum.

    With that said, I'm a bit daunted by the task. I'm quite terrible at pure stealth games. I was hoping someone can offer some input as to what to do, or offer a good guide to help me through. Also, in particular, which upgrades should I focus on first.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/beefyliltank
    [link] [comments]

    Am I just bad, or did they pump up the difficulty on Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Dishonored 1 was easy. I could blast through that game in about an hour or two and have finished it on the hardest difficulty. Dishonored 2, though, my ass is getting destroyed by a black man named Tyrone while I'm in the prison shower. I'm playing on Medium and my ass is getting handed by any enemy that isn't a stock guard. Also, where the fuck are the markets? If it gives you a big area to explore, mark the fucking markets so I can buy shit. I've had jack shit since the beginning of the game.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment