• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Dishonored "Corvo Attano" by me

    Dishonored "Corvo Attano" by me


    "Corvo Attano" by me

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    s t r e t c h

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Bane of my exsistance....

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    When you don't get no kill on a level because of one guy who fell over the place where you hid him

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Two of the books got here today can’t wait to get the final novel and the comics as well eventually

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Ok so, I just downloaded Death of The Outsider and I REALLY need help.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    So basically I'm trying to open DOTO but it wont let me, It opens but it keeps saying "Opening" *it never opens.* I would show video proof but it annoys my friends so much.

    submitted by /u/IWantExotics
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth players: What's so attractive about the Stealth Power Fantasy?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm a stealth player myself but I'm curious as to why certain people prefer this approach. Why do you prefer moving and working unseen rather than facing enemies head-on? What do you think caused you to become the type of person who prefers a slow and sneaky approach rather than an intense and violent one?

    submitted by /u/zpinnis
    [link] [comments]

    Mission 4’s Black Market

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Is there a way to rob the black market in the mission without blowing up the shopkeeper ?

    submitted by /u/MikeDragon04
    [link] [comments]

    Is ds2 worth it?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Is it worth getting it next year on summer sale i loved the 1st one is it like it or different and what about the story

    submitted by /u/FederalInvestigator0
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong with assassinating? [PS4][Dishonored 2]

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    So I'm doing a Corvo lethal playthrough before I do an Emily non lethal playthrough but so many times I've gone to assassinate someone with R2 when the icon is there and Corvo just slices. This is getting really annoying and it results in loads of quick loads. Am I meant to hold it or something?

    submitted by /u/MemeMiester32
    [link] [comments]

    is getting death of the outsider worth it?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    just bought one and it's dlc after playing hours upon hours of 2 off of game pass, should i get death of the outsider with 1?

    submitted by /u/LeafGangOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite dishonored game?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Two of the books got here today can’t wait to get the final novel and the comics as well eventually

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Who are the key targets for the ghost achievement?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I'm just a little confused because i tried digging around to find out but no results,

    so far I have eliminated (Killed) Cambell, Pendalton brothers, Lady boyal and Hiram Burrows, is daud a key target?

    (and is it true that you must complete the ghost achievement in one run)

    submitted by /u/Joshuark07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment