• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Dishonored Screenshot of the sky in Dishonored looks like a painting (taken on ps4)

    Dishonored Screenshot of the sky in Dishonored looks like a painting (taken on ps4)


    Screenshot of the sky in Dishonored looks like a painting (taken on ps4)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    “You’ve mastered the city of Dunwall and unlocked all trophies” I finally did it after many mess ups of my own stupidity

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    After months of waiting, I finally got this. I've been given some spoilers already, but this should be good.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    somehow they look much more scary when they're on fire

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Does Dishonored 1 or Dishonored 2 have better missions?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I'm not asking about which has the better story, but just in terms of which missions you most enjoy, do you prefer the first or second game?

    I'm asking because I played both years ago and in the mood for some fun stealth gameplay, but can't decide which one to replay.

    submitted by /u/acarasso
    [link] [comments]

    high chaos

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    what happens to corvo after high choas eneding? does he comeback to the tower while everyone thinks that he killed empress jessamine kaldwin?

    submitted by /u/musti2235
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 3??

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    -NOT INCLUDING Death of the outsider-

    If Dishonored 3 was actually released, what do you think it would be about?

    the map

    the guards

    the story

    the quests

    etc

    submitted by /u/IWantExotics
    [link] [comments]

    Trying corvo

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Recently I got into the dishonored series and I gotta say,corvo is so much more fun than emily. The amount of creativity and raw power is easily addicting with him than I previously imagined.

    submitted by /u/titankiller401
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like Mads Mikkelsen could pull of a live-action daud

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    ARKANE STUDIOS SALE on humble bundle check it out

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Should I play the no power playthrough on a new save file or play it on new game plus?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Quick Question

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I have bought the Dishonored Definitive edition on Hrk like 1 year ago, and I have completed the game so much times with the dlc, but just now I saw that the Dunwall city trials, isn't showing on the DLC tab but in steam game overview it shows all 7 DLC, and wanted to ask why? I have tried unninstaling, reinstalling but nothing, and somehow in the steam store it doesn't show that I have Dishonored and all it's DLC in the library, that's strange as well.

    submitted by /u/Sorizzz
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine a dishonored game but instead of steampunk it’s cyberpunk

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I think that would be a really good spinoff series since cyberpunk is gonna boom in popularity soon

    submitted by /u/yobarisuschatel
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Miniatures Game

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I, like many, am excited for the Dishonored RPG book to come out. The thought of being able to explore the Dishonored world with other people sounds amazing. It being made by Mordiphius made me wonder if we could eventually get a miniatures game in the dishonored setting. They've already made fallout 4 minis and skyrim minis are on their way. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/FastAmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Advice: Game Play for Beginners

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I havent played this game in years but have had the urge to play dishonored series since being furloughed from work. I recently started.

    My question is on dishonored 1, what abilities are most important as a beginner to use your runes on. My thought was flash and bend time would be the more important ones to get and upgrade that would make QOL easier for me.

    I love the artwork in the game, lore, and the style of play which is why i wanted to get back into it and play the whole thing through. What a nice community to stumble upon for a game that's not multiplayer.

    TLDR: what abilities should Beginners focus on using their runes on for QOL.

    submitted by /u/MuscularAvocados
    [link] [comments]

    Black market question

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I want to get the musician achievement but there's a bone charm in the back of a black market that isn't purchasable in mission 6 (dust district)

    Will it still count as robbing the black market if I only take the bone charm and the lady doesn't see me?

    submitted by /u/kawaiimarty
    [link] [comments]

    So my game is lagging

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    My game is lagging even though i finished it on my first playtrough with a constant 60 fps, anybody knows why ?

    Edit: Sorry for forgetting, I'm talking about the first one

    submitted by /u/obmrzk
    [link] [comments]

    Did it end or no?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    As we all know, in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, you, well, kill the Outsider. But my question is was that the complete end or will there be another Dishonored?

    To my knowledge, that was Dishonored 3 and the end of the series, but I wonder if there is still more to be discovered in the world of Dishonored.

    submitted by /u/Donny_Mcnuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever tried putting sokolov in the electroshock machine?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    if yes, what happens?

    submitted by /u/Crockett62
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looked into PAMELA? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment