• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Dishonored So, today I've been marked

    Dishonored So, today I've been marked


    So, today I've been marked

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Finally pulled off a gaming goal of mine! Dishonored 2 on hard mode, no kills, never spotted ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    God, I still remember this run, every level I finished was a nail biter as to whether or not someone saw me, or committed suicide by accident

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    PSA - Dishonored Definitive Edition $6 (ps4)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Common expressions

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Where does this lead?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Just found this little wonder in The Evil Within 2. So cool lol

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think a Dishonored VR game would be a good fit?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing Half Life Alyx lately, and it really got me thinking about how cool a VR Dishonored game could be.

    I feel like the blink ability would transfer well as a locomotion function, and the sword play and dismemberment mechanics would also work quite well.

    The stealth mechanics could also be amplified in a VR setting if you can interact with the environment like you can in Alyx.

    There could be a lot of potential to use bottles, rocks, etc. to draw aggro from guards as well as non lethally knock out targets or even set some interesting traps.

    Has anyone else thought about this?

    submitted by /u/PantsuitEmporium
    [link] [comments]

    Is Hemlock Essence the liquid used in the sleep darts?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    The Hemlock Essence bottles (pyramid shaped ones) contain a bright green liquid similar to that of the sleep darts. Although it says poison on the label, in our real world chloroform is a seditive when used in small amounts but can be lethal if too much is applied. This could also be the poison that Samuel and the Loyalists use on Corvo, but since he only gives him half, it has the effects of a sleep dart.

    submitted by /u/Gecko17888
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished mission 7 in Dishonored 2. That was one of the most creative and impressive things I ever saw in video games. I got chills.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I am speachless, my mind hurst and I don't want to spoil anything to anyone. It was something like from MGS series or Bioshock.

    submitted by /u/Bartek-BB
    [link] [comments]

    I got 53 kills on the first mission, does this mean that i will get the bad ending, no matter what?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    So i got this game the other day, and i was having a blast playing the first mission, until i beat it and realized that i had high chaos, and remembered that there was a morality system. Apparently, you have to get less than 30 kills in this mission in order to get the good ending for the game. So does this mean i am doomed to a bad ending?

    submitted by /u/mysterymustacheman
    [link] [comments]

    Ohh shit

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hummm... Ok.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    My first attempt at a video like this give any feedback you want cause I wanna do more stuff like this and maybe post a full video of a lot eventually

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    When i went behind him, he lost sight of me.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Emily Build

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I am on the first Karnaca mission and have 5 runes. I'm wondering what enhancements/powers I should get.

    I'm trying to play non-lethal stealth but will definitely end up causing chaos at some point.

    I have not bought or upgraded anything yet.

    I am playing Emily.

    submitted by /u/Nintey950ul5
    [link] [comments]

    Delilah dlc?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment