• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Dishonored This is definitely my coolest kill.

    Dishonored This is definitely my coolest kill.


    This is definitely my coolest kill.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    The Empress visiting the Void by me.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    A very long day in Dunwall

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Shrine

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Painting by my friend of the outsider.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo will be ps5 exclusives for some time....

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    So, yeh you read that right,bethesda is afraid that those games won't make as much money as they wanted, so they basicly got paid early for the Timed Exclusivity...

    what do you think about this?

    submitted by /u/TheGohth
    [link] [comments]

    What some of your favourite challenge runs/playthroughs in the first game + DLCs?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I painted a pot for my new cactus

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Tried to put down the guard and he started hanging from the ceiling.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    New "Dishonored like" game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Idk if you guys watched the PS5 event, but they announced a game named "Deathloop", and when I was watching the trailer I couldn't stop thinking "this looks like Dishonored", the character "blinks" too, he does "air kills" (I don't remember the name) and he has a blade like in DOTO, I truly recommend you guys to watch it

    submitted by /u/Gomes3321
    [link] [comments]

    I got catapulted off the back alley brawl stage by a physics glitch

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Invert X axis for the camera

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi every one.

    Is there anyway to invert X axis (Dishonored 2 only allows me to invert Y axis)

    I played a bunch of 3rd person games (Uncharted, Horizon, Darksouls...), so now my brain only works with Inverted Camera.

    submitted by /u/Subject-Creme
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo Attano MLG

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Achievements not poping.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Umm I did the run with only blink lvl 2 but the achievement isn't popping anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Sorizzz
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished a really slow, and thoughtful playthrough of Death of the Outsider - It really reminded me how much I love this series.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Dishonored is easily my favourite game series, with Dishonored 2 being my favourite of the three (I think, DOTO genuinely makes it a close one) but man, something about Death of the Outsiders personal, reflective plotline, and the way it's directed, just really really really speaks to me.

    I felt this way back when I played it for the first time, but I did a lethal run. This time I played non-lethal and I just reiterated how incredible it feels.

    I just raced my friend on a Dishonored 2 speedrun too. Quite fun, back and forth, though I got sub 50 minutes, and he went ahead and set a 39 minute one so I conceded defeat.

    I know we're a while a away from the next Dishonored game, but I cannot wait to explore more of this world.

    Which of the three (or five, I don't mind counting the Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches as seperate entries) is your favourite? Why? How many hours have you played? I imagine I am but a baby in terms of playtime for them compared to some of the most devoted here (D1: 100H - D2: 150H - DOTO: 50H).

    I don't know if tattoo's are a popular thing on the sub since I only check in intermittently, but I really think I need to get a bonecharm tattoo soon. I like to ink my biggest passions.

    Sorry for the ramble, but these games man, I love them.

    submitted by /u/VirgelFromage
    [link] [comments]

    Does progress carry over from Xbox game pass to steam?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I recently subscribed my first month on Xbox game pass for very cheap and fell in love with dishonored 2. Now my month is almost over and I've been thinking about buying the game on steam but don't really want to start over from the beginning. Does anybody know if the progress carries over to steam?( keep in mind I have both my steam account and Xbox account linked, don't know if that help)

    submitted by /u/atmosfer13
    [link] [comments]

    Minor annoyance

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    One little mistake throughout the series that annoys me is Daud's face. So in dishonored 1 basically no one knows what he looks like, there are legends about him being a demon or some other supernatural being, his face isn't seen on the posters etc, and it's just the drawing of the whaler mask. But for some reason in Brigmore witches literally everyone on the street knows who he is, and at one point a guy says that he recognised Daud from the posters which makes no sense, because posters with Daud's face on them didn't exist until after Dishonored 1. And to top the Daud poster confusion off in Death of the Outsider we see a wanted poster for Daud just hanging there 30 years after it was printed in a wealthy street in Karnaca, for no reason. I get that they put it there to fill in space but at this point i'm convinced that Daud's wanted poster is a time traveler

    submitted by /u/inktentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after a (no really) long time I beat the Vanilla game in just 4 days!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Help for Dishonored 2 NG+

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    So I went to start a new game but on the original game that I was copping off of, I forgot to transfer all my bone charms to whalebone and then to runes and then to Powers so that I would have more powers at the start of my new game. So on my new game I didn't have any Bonecharm traits available and only 30 or so runes.

    I went back to my original game, then did the described transfer, then defeated Delilah and saved Emily. But when I stated another new game + I had the same problem.

    Is what I'm trying to accomplish impossible for Aidan already completed original save game, or did I do something wrong? Such as should I have deleted all of the following saves after the one I loaded back to, or did I quit to main menu before the Outsider told the ending?

    submitted by /u/ExcessiveUser0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment