• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Dishonored tried to draw the void like a Delilah painting

    Dishonored tried to draw the void like a Delilah painting


    tried to draw the void like a Delilah painting

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    all in one run

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    How I feel after watching StealthGamerBR

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    This person's thrift haul would instantly make a room look like it was one in Karnaca

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    New Game + of a New Game + and now I have 83 runes at the start of the game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I honestly have no idea how this overseer didn’t spot me

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Well, the Lord Regent did say he was going to sleep in his quarters...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Question on new game + dishonored 2. Is it possible to bring enough runes between new game plus runs to unlock all powers and abilities while having enough runes left over to craft multiple bone charms immediately?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Exactly as above. I know that you have to place runes into abilities for them to carry over, but am curious if extra runes can be carried to sacrifice for bone charms.

    Also, does the total runes carry over from the previous game if you do not allocate all of the runes by the end of a new game + rune?(as in the following order. Getting 10 runes in the first run. Getting 20 in the second, while only allocating 6. Would you only have 6 in the third run? Or the total you allocated in the first?

    submitted by /u/Randomrogue15
    [link] [comments]

    All at once

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    TIL: Emily's VA from D2 is also the VA for Bangalore from Apex Legends

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I'd main her but I love Bloodhound too much.

    submitted by /u/luccccyxox
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored takes place in the 1800s, and is almost as advanced as we are. What would the 1900s or 2000s look like?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I just finished the first Dishonored game for the first time and I think I ended the game in an anticlimactic way.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I never found Pendleton or Martin. I just found Havelock and saw he had Emily's key next to him. So I stopped time, grabbed the key, and went to rescue Emily. I was fully expecting to have to deal with Havelock after the cutscene, but then the game goes on to the ending and I feel like Havelock, Martin, and Pendleton were loose ends cause I never dealt with them. I'll probably go and replay that last bit tomorrow for peace of mind, but that was a pretty funny way to finish the game for the first time.

    submitted by /u/UndertheKnife23
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished all of Dishonored, but I have a question concerning lore.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Do you think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?

    submitted by /u/EpicZomboy27
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished a dishonored 2 merciful run on very hard

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    But i kept getting spotted, especially trying to go for runes. Any tips on how to avoid getting spotted?

    submitted by /u/ahmed11safi
    [link] [comments]

    The State of D2 PC Performance in 2020

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Can someone who has both games up to this day give me a comparison of performance between the definitive edition of D1 andthe latest version of dishonored 2?

    I just finished the first one at an almost consistent 60fps with everything at max (awesome game by the way), i was hoping i could play the second at the same framerate even if i have to lower the settings a bit. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/User_158
    [link] [comments]

    Just how realistic is the sword vs saw combat in the Knife of Dunwall?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    So in the Rothwild Slaughterhouse the buzzsaw butchers' attacks can be (not very effectively) blocked by Daud with his sword. Would that even work? Now I know that things like circular saws and chainsaws aren't really meant for cutting metal, but to my knowledge swords are usually pretty thin. I'm sure the saw would be busted up, but realistically would it make it through the sword before it is rendered useless? This is an incredibly stupid question, but its late where I am and I don't know what kind of answers I expect but honestly whatever at this point.

    submitted by /u/Gecko17888
    [link] [comments]

    My self-imposed Hardcore Dishonored challenge idea. Realistic weapon damage.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    So like majority of the players, I find Dishonored very easy, to the point where I never actually really needed to use the powers. So one challenge idea I had, is to make lethal attacks such as sword slashes, or gunshots, into one hit moves, so if Corvo gets hit by it you have to reload to your old save, also you can only save once per hour. Dog bites, or rock throws by soldiers dont count as one hit moves.

    With this challenge the player will have to rely on stealth, skills, and powers, to avoid being hit by the enemy. Rarely used powers like rat swarm may be utilized more.

    Plus it is immersive!

    Thoughts? Do you guys have more challenges for Dishonored?

    submitted by /u/redice123
    [link] [comments]

    I missed something in Dishonored 2 story

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hello ! I just finished Dishonored 2, I really enjoy the game but I feel a little bit disappointed because I think that the different event in the game are going way too smoothly, without any problem or reverse of situation. During some missions, I felt like something was going to happen, like "this can't be so simple", the end of the manor when you can see the crazy ritual, the moment when you take the soul of the witch from the statue, the actual fight against her, every time there is tension, every time you are in the lion's den, you just do the work and walk away like it was nothing

    submitted by /u/TurbulentFee1
    [link] [comments]

    Never played a Dishonored game before. Where should I start?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Just finished Prey (2017) during Quarantine and absolutely loved it. I think I might wanna try out Dishonored next. The dark gloomy gothic aesthetic really appeals to me and the lore seems like it might be really cool and deep, which is what I loved about Prey, along with how the gameplay and world gave me the freedom to explore and experiment.

    Should I start with Dishonored 1 or just jump straight to 2? What should I expect? Any tips or hints for a newbie?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HMacyFan4eva
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Recently purchased DH1 & DH2 & just started playing Dishonored 1 tonight for the first time & damn this game is awesome! Been sleeping on this game for far too long. Spawning the mice on a group of enemies and while their being attacked you jump down and KO a guy then instantly slice n dice the others is too satisfying lol. Cool beans game, much fun.

    submitted by /u/KessRivera
    [link] [comments]

    3rd playthrough. Wanted clean hands but somehow got 1 kill. Should i replay

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    2nd playthrough i wanted low chaos. Starting clockwork mansion until end of game i literally got 0 kills. But everything before that is so hard with lack of powers amd such. It doesnt help that the player has no mark in 1st mission.

    Should i legit play this mission again or just continue.

    submitted by /u/theassassin53035
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodthirsty no clip (Doto xbox one) Did that happen to you ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    High Chaos despite not killing?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I'm new to the series and immersive sims as a whole but I recently started playing Dishonored 1.

    After seeing "high chaos" on my ending screens, I decided to make a conscious effort in the Boyle Party level to not kill any guards and instead choke them/sleep dart them so they fall unconscious.

    I end up doing just this in the Boyle level where i sneak around and spend a ridiculous amount of time being "good". I only kill 1 hostile and 1 civilian but it still says my chaos is "high". What did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/regemusic33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment