• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Dishonored Got my Mark today!

    Dishonored Got my Mark today!


    Got my Mark today!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    How to knock out Naria, the Brigmore Witch scout in The Dead Eels. Surprisingly, it still says she teleported away before you could investigate further.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Watercolor is not my strong suit, but I had to pay homage to our empress.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I GOT NARIA. THAT STUPID BRIGMORE WITCH SCOUT THAT TELEPORTS AWAY IN THE DEAD EELS. I KNOCKED HER OUT!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I love the atmosphere of Karnaca

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    On a hot day like today I turn off the AC, open the windows and play Dishonored 2 ambient soundtrack while I work. From my desk I can only see the sunny rooftops and I can hear construction workers talking about random stuff below.

    submitted by /u/Eishundo
    [link] [comments]

    New game from Dishonored director

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Some people have already spoken about new Arkane game, but there is more Arkane connected games. During PC Gaming Show they show some stuff from Weird West game created by Raphaël Colantonio. Raphaël is founder of Arkane and he is directed Prey and co-directed first Dishonored. I think some of you may find it interesting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_rfE6fbpaU

    submitted by /u/UGGY1212
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't DEATHLOOP getting credit?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to the Dishonored franchise (I've only done my first two playthroughs of Dishonored 1 in the past month). But DEATHLOOP was the game I was most interested in during the PS5 showcase.

    As soon as I saw the game was coming from Arkane Lyon I was excited. Firstly the atmosphere of the game looked amazing, the late 60's/early 70's swinging vibe is very cool. You can see a lot of the Dishonored mechanics within the game, traversal in Dishonored is still unrivaled in 2020. My last point, and perhaps most important is the inclusion of 1/2 black protagonists. Even in 2020 we still see most companies play it safe with a copy and paste white guy/girl with little to no personality.

    I don't follow any of the mainstream video game news outlets but I do watch/listen/read a lot from lesser known gamers and I haven't seen DEATHLOOP get a mention once. Why isn't it getting any credit?!

    submitted by /u/selby2391
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this has been asked a ton but who is this? His painting is everywhere in DH2 and DOTO but it doesn’t look like the Duke.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Dishonored vs Dishonored 2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I just recently finished Dishonored 2 on Game Pass and fell back in love with the franchise. Then Dishonored Definitive went on sale in the game store and I went on to finish it as well.

    I love both games but I found Dishonored's level design and story superior to the sequel. I felt much more freedom to experiment with new routes than Dishonored 2. Of course, Dishonored 2 has superior gameplay with all the new powers and tweaks (except the dark vision pulse thing).

    Just wanted to share thoughts. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pinoyboyftw
    [link] [comments]

    By the strictures

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Emily sketch after Kolesov concept art for Dishonored2

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    These Dishonored mods will give your next playthrough a fresh feel

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    4-ish hours into Dunwall City Trials and I've only 3 starred 3 challenges, holy poop

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Got a few 2 stars on other normal difficulty challenges. I've platinumed and 100% completed the other games/DLCs so I'd like to finish this. Got all the dolls, assassinated a target without clues, did the highest drop assassination. Got 3 stars on Burglar, the stealth one with the clues, and the train chase.

    How long did it take you guys to 100% this?

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending did you get in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Just completed the first Dishonored, and boy did I like it! It was just excellent... Just curious, which ending did you get in Dishonored 1 in your first run...?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hephan123
    [link] [comments]

    killing hounds will effect the chaos?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    apparently, wemod lets you use powers in stilton's manor

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there’s gonna be a new dishonored book anytime soon

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I know there won't be a game for a while but I'm wondering if they'll do any books away from the games but still set in the world ,

    submitted by /u/tyjack6
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed Ghost/Shadow/Clean Hands. It was easier than I thought it would have been, but then again I must have played the game like 10 times before hand. Possession and Bend time really go a long way in runs like these, don't think I would have completed it without them.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment