• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Dishonored Yet another one...

    Dishonored Yet another one...


    Yet another one...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    We gotta worry about the plague and the damn overseers and their music boxes.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Wish me luck boys ✌️

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    We are getting there

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Finally defeated Dishonored 1 in low chaos mode at the hardest mode! :D

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    idk. Thought i'd share. It was hard asf

    submitted by /u/IWantExotics
    [link] [comments]

    Karnaca dance-off

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I found a total of 53 dead overseers, 9 guards (4 hung) and 2 wolfhounds in Dunwall's courtyard.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    A not so quick digital portrait (4 hours)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    A portrait of Emily, because why not.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just beat the first game and... Wow.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    That was like nothing I've ever played before. I had played the dishonoured 2 demo, and initially thought the ways to knock out guards was a little limited, but once I started to sneak around guards rather than attacking them everything just fell into place. Breaking the level design by blinking past guards was awesome, and desperately using every skill to escape once I was discovered was really fun. That was easily one of the best games I've played in a while. My only complaint is that the ending felt rushed. I thought I was going to get a level dealing with each of the traitors, but instead I was slightly disappointed that I could only kill one of them. Anyway, I'm doing a high chaos run now, and I'm sure that will be just as fun.

    submitted by /u/tophatmewtwo
    [link] [comments]

    Arkane is releasing a 5 LP Vinyl set of all Dishonored music for their 20th anniversary!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    5 LP Dishonored Vinyl Set As part of Arkane's 20th anniversary celebration they're release a 5 LP set of all of the music from every dishonored game (and I think all of the DLC) I'm not sure how long pre-orders are open, but the website says the ship in August. Start saving your coin now, I hope I have enough before the pre-order ends!

    submitted by /u/Lil_Gondola
    [link] [comments]

    Which game gives most importance to your moral choices?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hi,
    I have never played Dishonored or Deus Ex game (i noticed these game series are compared a lot). I want to try it, but I dont like old AC style, go there, kill this, repeat. I really like when game gives real moral choices to player that matters. I dont like when you play whole game as bad guy and then you become angel for last mission and you get best ending, etc. Wich game of these two series does this better? Sorry for my English, Im really tired now.

    submitted by /u/peageon112
    [link] [comments]

    In dishonored 1, how long was it from Corvo first getting to the hound pits pub till Kingsparrow island?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey Void, is that you?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Question about a level replay

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I just finished the first level of Dishonored and I was wondering how your choices carry over. Like if I kill everyone, but redo the level again and do a perfect stealth, will I have the first result or the new one? And what about the rats, is that for each level or does it carry on? I've tried to search for the answers, but stumble on too much spoilers, so that's why I ask it here. So naturally goes, no spoilers please.

    submitted by /u/Ironwolfss42km
    [link] [comments]

    Does choking out Curnow count against clean hands?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I got tired of Curnow triggering the alarm and ruining my ghost playthrough so I choked him out just before choking out the overseer. When I returned to the hideout, Callista said he died because he never returned.

    submitted by /u/-LuciditySam-
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo is Technically a Murderer No Matter Which Path You Take!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I know it's just game logic, but I want to point out how lovably stupid the choke out mechanic in Dishonored is. A chokehold will typically only knock someone unconscious for a few seconds if that (maybe a few minutes tops), though everyone Corvo chokes out stays that way for each whole mission—which could be hours! If someone were to be out that long they would likely suffer serious brain damage or a coma, maybe even death—I think. So either Corvo is choking people until they die, thinking he just put them to sleep like that one College Humor Batman skit, or he's left half the city brain dead. Kudos to you, Corvo! 👍👏

    submitted by /u/LukaNugent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment