• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Dishonored Well boys, I did it. I beat dishonored on Very Hard Clean Hands Ghost. I think this calls for whiskey and cigars

    Dishonored Well boys, I did it. I beat dishonored on Very Hard Clean Hands Ghost. I think this calls for whiskey and cigars


    Well boys, I did it. I beat dishonored on Very Hard Clean Hands Ghost. I think this calls for whiskey and cigars

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Just me cosplaying as Corvo from Dishonored 2 and judging everyone in Karnaca

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Hmm yes the floor here is made out of... air?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    There must be some witches inside with Breanna Ashworth

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I have been wondering for a long time if the whales in Dishonored are based on/inspired by irl whales. Here you have it, folks. Also, the original scientific name for this lad was Leviathan

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Just made a quick stop before I go to the Royal Conservatory, thought the shrine looked nice for a wallpaper :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I‘m kinda happy but also sad.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I listened to the random guard dialogue and found this gem.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    only 17% heard all 3, wonderful musics

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    The booty can sense me.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Scary thing to see when you enter the room

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Do you guys prefer high chaos Corvo or low? In a story stand point.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I just love to imagine him being this fiend. This first occured to me when I was playing the dlc for the first game and saw him in third person. I never realized how terrifying Corvo actually looked and in his outfit with the mask on.

    I can just imagine the guards or the overeers getting to place and seeing all the bodies all chopped, burned and mutilated in the most unlikely places of the room. Or if you have shadow kill (which you probably do ) just imagine the guards when they realize the entire building is empty and all their friends or leaders are nowhere to be found. Idk maybe I'm a deranged maniac but I love to do high chaos stealth and imagine this

    submitted by /u/Namelessboi117
    [link] [comments]

    If Dishonored 3 ever happens, what would you want it to be?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Just curious, how would you improve the series? What can be expanded or improved, what setting would be appealing?

    For me, the logical progression is an open world. Imagine a whole city to explore, still with a mission structure, but maybe non-linear with side quests and additional activities, or branching paths and no loading screens. And I'd actually like some better AI, maybe NPCs going about their business in a structured way. A 24 hour day cycle and weather would be nice. You could plan if you want to make a mission during daytime, or during nighttime, maybe rain or a storm to cover some of the sounds you make, but at the same time you would leave wet tracks when going inside. Maybe the seasons changing, forcing you to worry about footsteps in the mud or snow.

    And I'd also like the game be less focused on stealth in the sense that it's the implied proper way to play. Don't get me wrong, I like stealth, but when having so many options, I always feel sort of compelled to be sneaky and non-leathal and every open fight feels like a failure. I know it's kind of the point of the game, but going in guns blazing is sometimes a lot of fun (and not as easy as you might think) and as a result you get a bad rating and a bad ending.

    My 3rd play-through of Dishonored 2 was a Corvo-Rambo run with a bad ending in mind. I just wanted to see what happens when you play the game like total loon and while it worked, if I didn't overdo it, I had this uncomfortable feeling of playing the game wrong all the time.

    It's kind of a problem I have with people talking about the game - they see an analogy to Thief and immediately assume it's a stealth game and then proceed to criticize it for having viable combat options, cause that's not what Thief did.

    As for the story, this is the part where I can say I honestly don't know. The last game pretty much wrapped the whole thing up, but maybe some sort of a prequel or alternative timeline - like imagine the high chaos ending from the first game is canon, Emily becomes steampunk-hitler and you are someone trying to take her down (or put her on the right track) and Corvo is the final boss or something. This is just a random thought, bur in reality I'd like to be surprised.

    Lastly two things I would not want - a pandemic / infestation and an asylum / prison level - this has been done to death.

    submitted by /u/mmaruda
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Any more games like Dishonored or is this game just THAT unique?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Are there any more swordplaying first person games with some stealth and nice physics? I really want to just stop playing Dishonored 1, but I just find the stabby stabs too fun and the parkour is nice and I was just wondering if there is anything similar (No, not thief, that is too silent and slow IMO. Im talking more about combat and killing animations in first person)

    submitted by /u/Tafu47
    [link] [comments]

    If you were cast into a dishonored movie what character would you want to play as?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Guess the level

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    The Dishonored Series Has Not Been Put on Hold, Says Arkane

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    In an interview with IGN Middle East to celebrate the studio's 20th year anniversary, Arkane Studio's Co-Creative Director Dinga Bakaba said that the rumors of putting the Dishonored series on hold was "misquoted" and no such decision has been taken so far.

    (...)

    "You know, it's not necessarily the same thing when you are talking about what could be done, and you are telling a journalist it's not what we are doing right now. It's really not the same thing. So, I don't think there was a decision to put Dishonored series on hold. I think the initial quote was over interpreted."

    As for what the future entails is uncertain, but the series is unlikely to return to the Kaldwin storyline as that part of the story is complete and done for. "It's something where we had a story to tell about the Kaldwins and the Outsider, and that story is over," he said. "So, whatever happens, that Dishonored is complete. This is the best, and most honest answer we can give but, in any case, I don't think we will be revisiting that [the Kaldwin storyline]. That's clearly a creative choice. Some other people might have thought differently, you know, but that was a creative choice to not revisit that part of the Dishonored world."

    Source: https://me.ign.com/en/pc/173509/news/the-dishonored-series-has-not-been-put-on-hold-says-arkane

    Yay? At the very least, an actual Dishonored 3 (not DotO) is still possible.

    submitted by /u/8lackjack
    [link] [comments]

    This Jindosh Riddle is a giant pain in the ass.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I was pretty disappointed when I realised I'd have to deal with a shitty puzzle, imagine my discontent when I figured out that I can't just simply find the answer online. I absolutely fucking abhor these types of things.

    I already gave the Prowler guy to the black dude and I don't see how that's supposed to make this piece of shit door puzzle any easier. Did I miss something?

    I'm just breezing my way through the game for my first playthrough, I really don't want to have search around for bullshit I don't care about.

    submitted by /u/Elusive_Trail
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that makes the mana in dishonored 1 or 2 work like in death of the outsider?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment