• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo’s mask (Ink Drawing)

    Dishonored Corvo’s mask (Ink Drawing)


    Corvo’s mask (Ink Drawing)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I hope they'll wake up together in the very same moment. <3

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone else.....

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    MISS that there are no explicit offensive powers in DOTO?

    submitted by /u/Scared_Flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    A bit clumsy but I like the idea behind it (D2 "juggle")

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Two questions about Duke's non-lethal elimination

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    1) If I kill the fake one afterwards, it doesn't change the objective, so I think I still have succeeded (Unlike in Eminent Domain, where you need to kill the bad guy for real, or in Golden Cat, where it results in a fail). How does the rest of the game then play out? Will the newspapers consider both murder and arrest, murder only or arrest only (I guess the last one) ?

    2) I remember seeing a discussion somewhere that the arresting guards didn't entirely believe the plan, but they were happy to go with it (e.g. they haven't even checked for the medallion). Does somebody have the link to the discussion?

    submitted by /u/FerynaCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Two...Years...Later

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    so be me back in ol 2018 playing Dishonored for the first time on console..i had just gotten my gear back in the flooded district and was on my way to confront Daud....i think i had low chaos too according to how few trophies i appear to have gotten previously

    annnnnnnnnd then i literally put the game down and didn't play it again until i bought and installed it on my laptop last week lol

    why did i suddenly stop playing it only to buy it again two years later and start the game over from scratch? ...........couldn't tell you honestly i do that with a lot of games....sometimes I just think to myself "well i played the snot outta this....let's play something else for a while"....sometimes I rage quit *side eyes Burial at Sea part 2* lol

    wow that ending was something else though.......my pc run was high chaos (Emily saved) xD

    all that's left is knife of dunwall and the brigmore witches and then it's onto D2! and Death of The Outsider!

    submitted by /u/monroejigsaw
    [link] [comments]

    Always remember !

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I did a posterized painting of The Outsider.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Corvo is a BITCH

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Stupid BITCH

    submitted by /u/bopitybopitybop
    [link] [comments]

    What ate your preferred upgrades and bonecharms on a Flesh and Steel Run in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I once completed Flesh and Steel on Very Hard Difficulty and also on High Chaos

    It wasn't easy since guards can two shot Corvo without any outfit upgrades

    But I found some useful bonecharms and upgrades that is suited for Flesh and Steel

    Upgrades

    1. The Dealer (Crossbow)

    2. The Crimson Painter (Pistol)

    3. Occult Kiss (Sword)

    4. Magnetized/Armored Bullets (For dispatching Clockwork Soldiers)

    5. Silent Sprint I and II (Guards are very sensitive to footstep noise)

    6. Collector's Carapace (50% Damage Reduction)

    7. Bolt/Bullet/Bonecharm Capacity + 5

    Bonecharms:

    1. Acrobat

    2. Bird of Prey

    3. Ground Glider

    4. Swift Shadow

    5. Whirlwind

    6. Bloodfly Alchemy

    7. Hardiness (The closest thing Corvo has to Vitality)

    8. Fleet Fighter

    9. Leech Cuts

    10. Zephyr

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth doing High Chaos

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I've only done one run of Dishonored 1 and 2, 2 being as Emily, and did them both non lethal ghost as it seemed the most fun to my playstyle. The question is, am I missing anything that is worth playing high chaos and just killing everyone. I know doing non lethal ghost I don't experience the combat system but not sure if that's a good reason to replay them. I'm aware doing high chaos gets me a worse ending but not sure if that is actually relevant to the story and worth seeing.

    Couple Side Notes:

    I will replay them to get the achievement for using no power but was also planning on stealthing through the game like that also.

    I still have to play through Death of the Outsider and Dishonored 1 dlc.

    submitted by /u/Jetpack_Robin7
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game sale

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I just purchased "Death of the outsider" for 10 dollars. What's you're guy's opinion about it.

    submitted by /u/jamesisadumbass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment