• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Dishonored this what the full cover of "dishonored: the corroded man" looks like

    Dishonored this what the full cover of "dishonored: the corroded man" looks like


    this what the full cover of "dishonored: the corroded man" looks like

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Painted to procrastinate, of course decided on Dishonored inspired stuff

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    The Boyle Mansion's Walls are weird.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT!!! Now to have fun with High Chaos. *maniacal laughter*

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    After Billie Lurk deals (in whatever way) with the Outsider, what happens to everyone bearing the mark? Like Emily and Corvo?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone is aware of the situation there?

    submitted by /u/Wynnedown
    [link] [comments]

    Ill get the death of the outsider one day

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Whenever i see a video of someone going guns blazing in the game

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    More deaths darker outcomes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    so I'm playing Dishonored got edition, and I got a popup saying that my actions will affect the city and more deaths means more weepers and darker outcomes, do guards count too or only civilians? so if I kill guards, will more weepers and darker outcomes happen?

    submitted by /u/Dahye_Prime_Minister
    [link] [comments]

    Played these Games a ton of Times? Try an “Immersive” Run to Spice things Up.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I've probably got a thousand or more hours between all of the dishonored games across multiple platforms, and I have pretty much loved every second.

    I've played the games bunch of different ways, but recently I've found myself just kinda speeding through it and developing bad habits- constant quicksaving and loading, trying to make every action perfect, and restarting missions way too often.

    So, I decided to do an Immersive run to spice things up. I set my save slots to Iron (for the first Dishonored I just manually reset), my difficulty to max, and I decided to roll with it. I played as nonlethally as I could and explored/collected everything. Every upgrade I got felt earned when I had to risk my whole save for it.

    Playing this way not only makes the game exciting and much more tense, but also made me change my playstyle- which I realized I hadn't really done for a long time.

    Have you guys ever run away in combat to re-situate yourself and approach an encounter again? Because that was something I'd never really done before- I'd just restart or butcher everyone. This run obviously changed that.

    Trying to preserve life while simultaneously accomplishing your objective and staying alive on Iron Mode is incredibly fun; even if it's a bit daunting- not to mention the feeling I got when I finally won.

    Basically, playing the game this way has helped me draw some new joy out of the game, which I'd been sorely lacking. I know a bunch of people replay these games constantly, so feel free to give this run a try, and maybe share some of your unique run ideas below.

    TLDR: Reset Your Save when You Die, Kill as Little as You Can, and Collect Everything- Even at Risk to Yourself. It made the games very fun for me after I began to lose interest.

    submitted by /u/HallwayHobo
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good subbreddit to post my ideas for what I would like to see in Dishonered 3?If not, where should I post?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Why is Dishonored 1 barely using my GPU? It runs as well as a tortoise on crutches

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says. I played the first Dishonored about 5+ years ago on an old office PC I bought off ebay, didn't even know what FPS was back then, just the fact it booted up was good enough for me (used to be very laggy with lots of frame dips).

    Using an Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 2500U, RX560x 8GB Ram DDR4 - it's a decent kit and I can get 60fps 1080p on a fair decent amount of games. Now, considering the age of the game, system requirements, and my latop, I should be getting 60fps 1080p no problem. The game rapidly fluctuates between 120fps to 30fps. Like, you turn around and the game just drops. It doesn't matter what resolution, settings I pick, certain (most areas of the game in fact) are wobbling between 30-40fps rapidly.

    The game is maxing out my CPU and barely using my GPU at about 9% usuage. I've had a proper trawl through the config and ini. files and tried tweaking a few things, I just cannot see what on earth could be causing thing. I know some game are CPU intensive, but c'mon, this sort of performance? I was recently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution maxing out the CPU at 140+fps, I can even play the withcher 3 on ultra/high settings and get 60fps 1080p, I played all of resi 2 remake and 7 at 60fps 1080p. I even play Siege which maxes out the CPU and I get a steady 60fps 1080p.

    Is this just an optimisation issue? An APU+GPU issue? What gives? Anyone else had similar issues? And yes, I have selected high performance so that the GPU is used.

    Cheers in advance if anyone has any insight. I really loved this game and want to enjoy it with better performance, so at least I get a vent if anything.

    submitted by /u/CrumblingCookie95
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my second playthrough in style last night by getting 6 trophies in one, including the plat. My second ever platinum, I love this game so freaking much!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Update: Dishonored Chest Tattoo! (I know it’s not exactly what’s in the game, but if game-exact stuff was copied it wouldn’t have looked nearly as good. 1 more session to go!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Yesterday i finished my 2nd D1 playtrough in hard mode with shadow, clean hands and mostly flesh and steel achievments

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    This isn't a really big information, i just was happy for making this challenge and wanted to share with some of you. And, It wasan't so insane as people say, the game really gives you a lot of Fine paths to play Just with blink 1 and some darts, it's satisfying passing by ALL the guards and overseers without none of them even knowing that you are there. Well, i talked to much. If you still here , thank you for your attention and Hope you have Fun as a did playing this wonderfull game. And take some whisky and cigars as a gift.May the outsider be with you.

    submitted by /u/TheBackofTheStageGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Nosy

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    D2 Silence Achievement & Clockwork soldier exploding

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm currently trying to do the Silence achievement but once I rescue Sokolov and get out of the maze (having past it with the Clockwork Soldier being rewired) after a few moments the Soldier dies out of nowhere, I went to check if maybe he collided in a strange way with the maze like abug or something but no, he just wonders the room, stops and suddenly electrocutes and dies and then Jindosh starts talking to me although not directly, not knowing its me.

    So I have two questions: Does Jindosh have to be aware of my identity, or simply aware that I'm in his house for the achievement to be unobtainable? (He specifficaly adresses "you" beating one of his clockwork and then being very close now, no names, nothing)

    Second, why does the clockwork soldier do that? Is it a bug? do I restart the mission (since I dont have a save previous to that part)? does it always happen when you rewire them that they eventually die?

    Thank you to all who read this in advance, I hope this is the sub to post gameplay-related questions.

    submitted by /u/nicoatha
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone pre ordered the soundtrack collection through Amazon? It’s sold out on Laced Records, however, it says there that it’ll be shipped in August but on Amazon it says it’ll arrive in September?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Cannot get ghost on Campbell mission

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I have tried everything. I've replayed this mission about 15 times, and I've made absolute sure not to alert anyone. After I gave up on trying to get ghost fairly, I used WeMod's dishonored cheats, turned everything on (including invisibility), and reran through the level again, and the ghost box is still never checked off when I finish (I am going for clean hands and ghost, the clean hands box is working fine). I don't know if somehow I keep getting detected, even when I'm invisible, and I just don't know it, or if my game is bugged, or what. Nobody ever sees me, I put Campbell in the chair and brand him, and get right still with nobody seeing, but somehow I am detected. Is the box after the mission wrong? Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Croggert
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the definitive collection

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! New player here. Can anybody reassure me that the definitive collection starts you at the first game? Just want to make sure

    submitted by /u/jagerman997
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes on startup

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Here's what it says (it has no option to copy paste so I'll have to type this out myself)

    Address = 0494cb5 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]

    Address = 0x9e1f0a (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]

    Address = 0x9e445a (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]

    Address = 0x9e4530 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]

    Address = 0xec39a7 (filename not found) [inC:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe]

    Address = 0x76476359 (filename not found) [in C\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.dll]

    Address = 0x77ce7c24 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM 32\ntdll.dll]

    Address = 0x77ce7bf4 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]

    Address = 0x77ce7bf4 (filename not found) [in [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]

    I'm not sure what any of this means, so I hope some of the people on this subreddit can help out

    submitted by /u/InTheFretsDotTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment