• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Dishonored I made a Bone Charm sometime ago, What do you guys think?

    Dishonored I made a Bone Charm sometime ago, What do you guys think?


    I made a Bone Charm sometime ago, What do you guys think?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    My awesome plague rat with bone charm. Part of my popculture sleeve. Done by Fuki.ink

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    New favourite shirt

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Anybody know the name of the concept artist who made this?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Cab Calloway would make an excelent Dishonored character. His face looks a like he is from Tyvia(just like Shun Yun, I dunno I think they look a like)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Escaping can be so hard.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Found "another way" to deal with Delilah - kind of wish I hadn't. Saddest 'ending' yet. (weird glitch)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    For the first time since playing this game since it came out, I've found a third way to deal with Delilah. She didn't go into her painting, nor did I kill her outside of it. She's gone though, that's for sure./

    Lots of spoilers, marked accordingly.

    During this scenario, I was able to revive Corvo during the fight with Delilah. Killed her so many times I lost count, and eventually after a hard kick to her face she burst into particles and was showing as 503m away on the map, somewhere over the Wrenhaven./

    Corvo never speaks a word, nor does he help. He just stands there fidgeting./

    None of this is meant to happen in regular gameplay. I like to 'break' games - push them to the limits for fun (especially on Xbox). This 'break' pushed it into bizarre territory. Here are some shots/clips (all of them are spoilers):

    Shortly after I revived Corvo during the fight

    He just watches unfortunately

    Nothing fazed him, not even fire

    What is left of the statue stays like this with the 'revive your father' prompt

    The look on his face pretty much sums it up

    Delilah's antics have little effect on him except maybe a slight headache

    Corvo doesn't have anything to say so I figured the silent version of Emily could keep him company

    Another of Emily and Corvo

    Are you Me?

    clip of possessing Corvo

    He can't leave the area - I went back down into Jessamine's passageway but he didn't - he just stood there at the door like this

    If Corvo is close enough, his AI will lead him back to his spot - looks like he is saying something but he isn't - just doing some weird mouth thing in the idle animation

    So where is Delilah? Better go find her and finish her off.

    Oh, up there. Way above the Wrenhaven. Oh well.

    The marker for Delilah shows her as active/alive, but the mission clues say 'now that Delilah is eliminated...' Nothing happens after that.

    I thought about reloading a save to 'fix' it but I think I'll just leave off with this as my 'ending'.

    submitted by /u/atypicalgamergirl
    [link] [comments]

    Never Forget

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Is dishonoured 1 as open as d2 or is it more linear?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Played d1 years ago,enjoyed it but only have vague memories of it. Recently played d2 and enjoyed how open the levels are and in particular how many paths routes and options there are for traversal through levels. How similar is d1 in this regard?

    submitted by /u/Callumd1999
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your preferred playstyle? (D2)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment