• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Dishonored I honestly thought they were gonna win!

    Dishonored I honestly thought they were gonna win!


    I honestly thought they were gonna win!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Corvo with a pretty powerful swing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Mark of the outsider tattoo

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I understand the game is not as smooth at the first one. But if it randomly lags and closes...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Simple beginnings with my newly added “Dishonored wall”. Bet you’re all jealous.��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Should I get death of the outsider?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I've played dishonoured 1 and 2 (admittedly I enjoyed 1 more than 2). And I'm thinking about getting death of the outsider. Great if I could advice on this

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Is she... dead?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Does any one know why this is happening I was looking forward to some money for upgrades and it dosent matter how many times I reload a save it keeps happening.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Steam vs GOG version

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hey everygone!

    Do you know if there is some different between Steam and GOG version? since GOG is DRM Free we can expect better performance. Someone with both versions knows something?

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/RazielTheVampire
    [link] [comments]

    Jindosh Riddle

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I solved it while messing around....... basically i spent hours on it trying to solve it in a logical way, then today when i start the game, i was messing around with the lock, then unlocked ut it accidentally

    submitted by /u/Meme_lord-1411
    [link] [comments]

    A dishonored tutorial

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Would you like to see a tutorial about dishonored 2 the whole game , without being seen, no powers, and clean handed?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/vexonet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment