• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Dishonored In hindsight, Cecelia saying this was pretty ironic

    Dishonored In hindsight, Cecelia saying this was pretty ironic


    In hindsight, Cecelia saying this was pretty ironic

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Am I right?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Why does doto run better than dishonored 2

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I really want the, to be the same since i love dishonored 2. I have them on the sams settings

    submitted by /u/cardbox_plus
    [link] [comments]

    I've always been a seeker of secrets, but their are none to find for the secrets are their but the answers are lost

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I tried to truly think why I loved dishonored so much because it wasn't just the stealth aspect, it was more, and I never played a game yearning for more, I realized that I truly could never get enough of dishonored and that's why I could never find myself playing it, I wanted to escape the confines of the map and discover what lies beyond those borders, and looking at art hoisted on walls and books I found no other game shrouded in so much questions, and what I mean by that is mystery, and not just mystery but the grey kind, of which I need more of, always wanting to know more but the game never allowing me more, the stealth is fun but the secrets is what kept me, the unique atmosphere is what kept me, each game is kept so sweet and that's what kept me. Yet still I feel wanting more, but can't because their is no more

    submitted by /u/FloridianMan69
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain what’s up with the head piece collectible?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm talking about the one in the grand palace mission in D2 in the vault you can pick a head piece of a deer or something that looks like a deer and Emily says "old scars run deep don't they Luca" is this a reference to something in the books? or something else since I've never read any dishonored book at all I have no idea what it means

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    Can I carry enemies after an aerial takedown?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    It's been on my mind for a while. In D2, if you keep the carry button pressed right as you choke an enemy out or execute them, Emily/Corvo will pick them up right after without having to wait for them to drop to the ground. The same can be done for slide takedowns, but I've never been able to do it for aerial takedowns, so is it actually possible?

    Edit: you can actually do it when doing a lethal aerial takedown, but if whenever I try to pick them up after a non lethal aerial takedown, the animation just cuts off and my character doesn't pick the enemy up. Does this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Master_NoobX_69
    [link] [comments]

    Needed a soft landing!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    My problem with the Outsider in the 2

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    So in the first game he was this all powerfull mystical being who only talks with those he finds interesting. He knows Corvo, Daud and Delilah could have done everything they did without the mark. It would be harder yeah but they would have done it. He is fascinated by Corvo the most because he is the only one who doesn't end up in a pile of bodies.

    In the second game he is this emo looking dude who talks a lot. He tells you how he was created and drags you to the void because he is bored and wants to talk? This is even ruined in DOTO if you ask me when we learn he is just a puppet god. He is not the void or someone who discovered it's secrets and became the god he is. He's just a puppet to the Eyeless. Void was this secret place that only a selected few went in. Now it's just a party place for the eyeless. Don't get me wrong I kinda liked it. It's a deconstruction of what he was portrayed as in the first game and my expectations were subverted like invented. But was this necessary? I just don't know.

    submitted by /u/Namelessboi117
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 on sale, 77% off

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Guess he was sleepy...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Dishonored related video/series

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Thanks to everybody who gave me tips, advice and overall support on what I should do and how I should make an entertaining video/series for dishonored and any game for that matter in general. I plan on releasing a video sometime near the end of this week or mid next week and will try to implement the advice given as best to my capability, so stay tuned and thank y'all :)

    (Either will do a recorded speed run of Dishonored 1/2 or just a play through of 2)

    submitted by /u/Wipstergee
    [link] [comments]

    You sure?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment