• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Dishonored My first tattoo. After months of consideration, I'm incredibly happy with the result

    Dishonored My first tattoo. After months of consideration, I'm incredibly happy with the result


    My first tattoo. After months of consideration, I'm incredibly happy with the result

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    I finally got all of them!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    finally uploaded the dream code for my close to faithful ACNH island of Karnaca! hope i was able to bring the beauty to life <3

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Just finished DOTO and I really enjoyed it!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Quarantine has got me gaming again and after replaying DH2 I wanted more so I was glad DOTO was on sale. Grabbed it and wow what a great game! I loved so many things about it.

    The concept of playing the same map twice was done really well. That bank mission was awesome. I loved how they had the original design of the clockwork soldiers. God that face is so creepy!

    I also loved how they were way more lowkey about side objectives. Like in the bank, there was so much you could do but you had to actually READ notes and do some digging (like the code for Dr. Galvani's safe). Making that vault crash through the floor was also soooo satisfying.

    It was cool revisiting the Conservatory and seeing the aftermath from DH2. Lots of nice touches there.

    Also, that last mission was soooo creepy wow. The whole time I was weirded out by the cultists. One thing I LOVED was how the level transforms once you enter the void. When in the IRL world, I was like "man these platforms are so weird how they just go into the walls, what's the point?" Then you get into the void and it makes total sense. Also, how as you get closer to the eye, the music gets creepier and creepier. Just looking into that thing gave me shivers. The envisioned were such a great enemy too.

    Overall, such a great expansion. Hope for more Dishonored in the future! It's easily one of my favorite games ever.

    submitted by /u/Danimalhxc
    [link] [comments]

    felt a little nostalgic today.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Thought if anyone would enjoy this, it would be you guys, I’ll link the video below

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I need help with the jindosh riddle as its walkthrough proof and im awful at solving it and i know there's a in game way of solving it but i want the achievement

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Mysterious shape on a rooftop in mission 2?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the mission where you kill high overseer Campbell, and on one of the rooftops there's this white shape that dissapears in a cloud of black smoke as soon as you look at it. Anybody know what this is? I'm new to the game so idk if this is a known Easter egg or anything

    submitted by /u/Unique-Sn0wflake
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete a play through?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    How do I delete a play through? The game only allows me to save 5 times in a new run.

    submitted by /u/gwhwhqbaha
    [link] [comments]

    How does Dishonored (2012) compare to today's standards? How did it age? Did Dishonored 2 improve gameplay-wise?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Im playing Dishonored (just finished Sokolov abduction) and while i like the game, it feels really outdated and simple. Im playing on very hard and it is still easy and there really isn't any treath. Maybe im early in the game, but only useful powers seem to be teleport, dark sight and time bend. I didn't see any Dishonored 2 gameplay but i hope it improves on the first one in numerous ways, i would want more engaging gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Sweetiepie8642
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get past this screen???

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    But it's okay if you eat the rats... right?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    New to the game

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Just purchased a Dishonored package from GOG and I am looking forward to the adventure. Will contribute here as time and all permit

    submitted by /u/gamephreaque
    [link] [comments]

    I am doing a giveaway of the Dishonored game along with a walkthrough if anyone is interested!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment