• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Dishonored The Outsider gave you a second chance and you still blew it... 😑

    Dishonored The Outsider gave you a second chance and you still blew it... ��


    The Outsider gave you a second chance and you still blew it... ��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    This happened...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    It took 4 hours but gosh darn i did it. MF&S, Shadow, Ghost, and Clean Hands in one playthrough.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    One big change I would like to see for Dishonored 3

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Change how the dual wielding works. This is something that kills me in this game, especially since the game heavily incentizes a non-lethal route. Why is it that the sword, which is basically never even used in the "canonical" routes of these games, the one thing I can never get rid of? Maybe Bioshock has spoiled me, but a magic power + weapon set up is absolutely idea. Having to consistently switch between my heart, my blink/reach and my crossbow is such a slog. Also, I think having a sword out all the time is sort of a psychological detriment as the constant, omnipresent sight of a razor sharp blade sort of makes you want to use it. It's also sort of weird how these characters are either ambidexterous or intentionally use one weapon with their non-dominant hand.

    Basically, power always in the left hand and weapon always in the right. Sword doesn't always need to be out, especially if they keep putting non-lethal up on the pedestal they do. Literally a worthless thing to even carry around.

    submitted by /u/JuliusKingsleyXIII
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit, I finally got the Back Alley Brawl achievement!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I think I found a glitch and if it is idk how it happend

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Im confused

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    So. I ran trough the game without killing anyone and without getting detected but still i didnt get but the clean hands achievement. i even made sure at every maps endscreen that i didnt kill anyone, yet apparently i did. what might have been the cause of this? i only choked or used sleepingdarts, always made sure no one could fall from high places etc.

    submitted by /u/karkuri
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in Death of the Outsider: The bank job

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I don't know how to record footage, so I'll just write this down.

    In the third quest, if you visit the auction and (without being noticed beforehand) try to hit the guy on the podium with a hagpearl (on the head), you teleport towards him as if the game started a dialogue.

    I shot him from the window on the opposite side and it worked every time. Only with hagpearls though + you need to actually hit him on the head.

    submitted by /u/Geleefisch
    [link] [comments]

    I love trolling the guards

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Managed to get Shadow and Clean Hands in one run! Now onto road to platinum trophy with Corvo!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Wich order you played or will play the games

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    It's funny. I got accidentally got low chaos at the end of the Daud story.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I wanted to play like Daud. A stealthy practical killer at the end of Knife of dunwall I ended with high chaos. I went through the next mission with the same mindset but I didn't kill as many people as I could have. I was being practical, not going out of my way to kill people.

    The body count was 15 and I went through the game with low chaos also. It was interesting.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Of_
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] DH1 House of Pleasures Missing bone Charm

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure I got all of the bone charms in this mission which includes the one in the distillery, the one by Granny Rags, the one in the Captain's Chair Hotel, the one in the room with the assassins, and the one in the Golden Cat in a locked room. However, I still have a marker pointing at a bone charm that's supposedly inside of the Golden Cat but doesn't show when I'm actually inside and I can't figure out where it is, plz help!

    https://preview.redd.it/7857b3zt6ph51.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=0cc24551eaf6ea9228840739e754330ea81627e3

    submitted by /u/juicy_jonny
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play DOTO while playing Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I've played the original Dishonored a whole bunch of times over the years but I'm just now getting around to the rest of the series. Since I pretty much have Dishonored 1 memorized I'm playing the Daud DLC levels (which I've never played) between replaying the main campaigns levels to keep it feeling fresh. I have no idea where Dauds story is going but it's cool switching perspective and mechanics between Corvo and Daud.

    I know pretty much nothing about Dishonored 2 or DOTO other than the three playable characters (Corvo, Emily, and Billie). Is it possible to play DOTO at the same time as Dishonored 2 or will that ruin the story? Ideally I'd love to switch between Emily and Billie but like I said I have no idea what happened in this series after the first game. I also have no idea if DOTO is supposed to be a complimentary story to D2 or if it's supposed to end the series since I havent heard any Dishonored news in years sadly

    submitted by /u/badateverything420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment