• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Dishonored Wind sounds intesify

    Dishonored Wind sounds intesify


    Wind sounds intesify

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    My Dishonored tattoo I got at the beginning of the year. Thought it would be appreciated here!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Weird Glitch

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    A Lore Video on the Sisters of The Oracular Order

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    is there a way to get into the top of addermire without superpowers?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    What you think the story of dishonored 3 will be. And what new features will be in it

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I really love this games and can't wait for them to announce dishonored 3

    submitted by /u/eitam_laslo_3362
    [link] [comments]

    Does the German PS4 version of Dishonored 2 have an English language option?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    It's the cheapest version i can find new/sealed.

    Cheers :P

    submitted by /u/SuperDerpBro
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Clean Hands and Ghost achievements bugged?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I did a flesh and steel no detection and no kill playthrough of the first game to try and get all four of the achievements done. I got Mostly Flesh and Steel and Shadow, but I didnt get Clean Hands or Ghost. I went back and checked my stats for each level and it said for every level that I was never spotted and I never killed anyone. I know there was something about the Granny Rags sidequests that can be iffy but I never even bothered with her at all. I just focused on the main objectives. I think a body got discovered on one of the levels but iirc that doesnt invalidate ghost. Playing the Definitive Edition on PS4 if that helps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/numberjuantaco
    [link] [comments]

    You ever wonder why the Overseers in Dishonored 2 are so... big? (Featuring High Overseer Liam Byrne)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Hmm its still alive

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment