• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Dishonored Got my new face mask today 😁

    Dishonored Got my new face mask today ��


    Got my new face mask today ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    You can hear soft, eerie music coming from their home.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Just a couple thoughts after my first playthrough of Dishonored 2 (Possible spoilers below)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    So I know I'm a little late to the party, but the first dishonored is probably my all time favourite game and I have played through it many times so I was a little hesitant to get into this second one. I only got as far as The Jindosh Mansion on my first try at it, but this time I got through all the way and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it by the end and will definitely play it again to get different endings. Just have a couple overall thoughts, feel free to comment on any of them.

    • I was not initially convinced because the game has a different vibe than the original, especially the first level in Karnaca, but I thought the levels get progressively more fun and immersive as you learned about the new land

    • A crack in the slab was a masterpiece of a level, probably the most fun I've had on a video game level ever.

    • Feel like looking back I should've seen the plot twist with Megan Foster coming but that was a pleasant surprise and a nice call back (I have DOTO, will probably play it soon)

    • the final level going through Dunwall tower again was the ultimate nostalgia, and although the level played a bit different than previous levels there, to me that's what a dishonored level should look and feel like, a mix of familiarity and new twists

    • I think the only thing the game kinda misses the mark on was the new voice actor of the outsider ( I know there's other posts on it so I won't get into it too much but the original actor gave off much more of a god like vibe)

    Finally, I feel like even though I've beat it, there are still so many things to discover, and to me that's why I love the series

    submitted by /u/TheGuava1
    [link] [comments]

    Took a Few Years and a Lotta Searching Cupboards, But D2 Achievements are Done

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Dishonored Is a Result of Two Decades of Evolution of First Person Stealth, Am I Wrong?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Greetings, citizens of Dunwall! A longley taffer from another town needs your help.

    That question in the title has a little bit of history behind, so let me quickly explain to you, what's the deal. I am a long time Dishonored AND Thief fan. I got into both pretty much simultaneously. Both series introduced me to stealth genre. I'm not the best player out there, in fact, I suck pretty hard in all games of both series, but I want to believe that I have a certain level of understanding of both. So, I got into an argument on Thief Subreddit.

    My point was that Thief is heavily outdated, as it has the most basic equipment system out there and has very limited options of dealing with challenges. That happened because First Person school of Stealth genre, partially thanks to creator of original Deus Ex, effectively merged with Immersive Sim, that uses all kinds of mechanics, including special abilities, different weapons and so on.

    Arkane Studios understood that and made walkthrough of the first Dishonored possible without abilities (hence adding "Just Flesh and Steel" achievement), and reinforced this idea in Dishonored 2, by allowing the player to deny the Mark of the Outsider.

    Now, as more experienced and more skillful players as myself (and I believe you all are, just trust me), please tell me, is it me fangirling or am I right?

    Explanation of this little theory of mines is a bit more detailed in the linked comment, so if you feel that you need some background, there's more there. But I will gladly answer any question and clear up anything that you find unclear.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Bordanka
    [link] [comments]

    How to get better at stealth?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm really loving this community. Quick question for ya. I'm going to be starting Dishonored 2 soon (it's about time, right? Lol) and I was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to be better at stealth. In the first game I tried my best but I would always eventually get spotted. Do you guys have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Real_Normal
    [link] [comments]

    How's the performance in Dishonored 2 on PC?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I didn't buy the game when it came out because it had performance issues and Denuvo, but I've seen some reviews on Steam saying that the game is still unoptimized.

    Can anyone confirm?

    My specs are:

    • GTX 970
    • i5 4690k
    • 16gb RAM DDR3
    submitted by /u/Doneos
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to The Void

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I would like to acknacknowledge a wtf factor which is : they stuck a pole in this man’s ass then killed him n left him there with the anal vibes

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    How do I kill the geezer

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Ok so I just fixed the watermill and I got the engine coil but I really want to kill him so can I still kill him? Because I know it's possible

    submitted by /u/Gameing-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    First and only play-through...now I’m very sad.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    (Dishonored 2) I just finished the entire storyline and now I'm melancholy. I mostly went through the game killing everyone that wanted to kill me. (Guards, and those gang members.) I did kill a few civilians through the first level out of inexperience, but I thought those guards were traitors so I didn't think it'd be a problem if I killed them.

    I had just noticed my "High Chaos" tag on the second to last level and realized it was too late to turn back. So I went on through with it, only for the ship captain to start saying that she had "realized why the guards turned on me." (Which I don't get since they're the ones who were trying to kill me first. I can't help but see them as hostile if they try and kill me on sight.)

    What really set it in stone though, was on the last level when Delilah kept on repeating all the damage I had done and how a piece of Jessamine died every time I drew my blade.

    When the fight came along, I tried to do something good since I knew it was nearing the end. I saw that it gave me an option to use a non-lethal approach for Delilah. I subdued her and placed her on the throne and looked back at the guide, only to see that it tells me to place a crafted rune near it. Surprise. I likely overlooked something because I didn't have the option to craft a rune.

    After I had slain her on the throne, it gave me the option to unfreeze Corvo or simply sit on my throne. I chose the throne because I had already fucked up enough and it couldn't get any worse than I already made it. So I chose to let him stay frozen throughout all eternity.

    I know it's just a game, maybe I'm being too sensitive but...damn lol. This really doesn't help my depression.

    Edit: Thank you guys for all the feedback. I honestly didn't expect anyone to help a girl out, haha. But I'm doing good so far on my second play through. I've made it through the first two levels so far without any detections or bodies found. (Non-lethally subdued bodies of course.)

    submitted by /u/ModsCanBeButtholes
    [link] [comments]

    That's what he gets for tryin to put anton in a chair lets he how he likes it now i should’ve killed him but...����‍♂️

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Guards wore face masks in the debut trailer

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Guards wore face masks in the debut trailer

    I was going through Raphael Colantonio's youtube channel when I came across the original debut trailer for Dishonored. In it, the Dunwall guards can be seen to be wearing very modern looking face masks when they're outside on patrol. I don't recall ever seeing this in any other Dishonored media? I wonder why they were cut or dropped?

    Video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acfQJMCu1pE

    https://preview.redd.it/hjzf5b0z32i51.jpg?width=1003&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=554a4f5feda1f854eaa328c693b5c74e0d7d45e5

    submitted by /u/ImmerSim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment