• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Dishonored It's low quality but I'm proud of it

    Dishonored It's low quality but I'm proud of it


    It's low quality but I'm proud of it

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    My friend drew Daud for my birthday - without even knowing anything about him or the game. She just knew that he was my favourite character...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    The Void is spreading

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Inspired by a recent post

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    By request, here's my strategy for completing A Crack in the Slab, no kills + no detections, on the hardest difficulty

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Am I the only one seeing it?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    The Dishonored Games But With Super Mario Odyssey Music

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Just finished the game for the first time (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I bought the game recently from a local retailer for just a few bucks, it was one of those games I always wanted to try and this offer was just too good to refuse.

    I really enjoyed it, one aspect I liked a lot it is the fact that this game doesn't treat its players like toddlers, I like the freedom we had to finish each level and the variety of solutions we had at disposal to achieve our means. This is pretty rare in most modern games, usually, you are told exactly what to do and it is rare for you to have any say in how you want to to do to a level (a very good example is RDR2, while an awesome game, all the levels have the same structure and you don't have any freedom in how you want to get from point A to point B).

    The art style of this game is eye candy, it is really beautiful and unique, I liked the fact that they didn't try to achieve photorealism, it blends perfectly with the level-design. The soundtrack was decent with some memorable tunes (the Lullaby at the beginning of episode 8, chills).

    There is one thing I have to say that I didn't enjoy, the ending. It felt really underwhelming, you just deal with the big bad, save your family member and that's it, they didn't even put a proper cutscene with them after you spend an entire game wondering if they are even still alive. Also, the last level felt rushed, you didn't have a lot to explore compared to the rest of the game.

    I was curious what is your opinion regarding the ending?

    TL;DR: got game at a great discount, loved every bit of it especially the liberty I had dealing with levels, ending felt underwhelming, was curious about what other people think about the ending?

    submitted by /u/StellarMind1010
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the name of the song that goes like this?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Question regarding Simon, editor of the Dunwall Courier in Dishonored 2.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Just replaying the game to get all the paintings, collectibles, ghostly and no kill achievements yet at the end of A Long Day in Dunwall I failed ghost due to 1 detection and 1 found body.

    The only thing I can think of is when I saved the Dunwall Courier editor he reacted like a guard spotting me until the choke was finished, can anyone confirm that's the problem and have any ideas for how to get around this without letting the poor fool die?

    EDIT: I should mention I tried distracting the guard with a thrown glass to draw him out of the room, it just skipped the conversation and he killed the editor before coming to investigate.

    submitted by /u/valomorn
    [link] [comments]

    what is the time limit for the dishonored 2 free trial?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I want to pre order but don't know when it will end, can someone tell me?

    submitted by /u/SaucuKebabu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment