• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Dishonored There's a mod for dishonored that allows you to have an unlimited amount of bodies... I had some fun

    Dishonored There's a mod for dishonored that allows you to have an unlimited amount of bodies... I had some fun


    There's a mod for dishonored that allows you to have an unlimited amount of bodies... I had some fun

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Airheads

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Kirin jindosh sketch i did on my physics Notebook

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Make every bullet count

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Possibly dumb plot question regarding Lady Boyle.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I've been replaying the Dishonored games as of late, in hopes to make a long form video essay.

    In running through the plot, I've been unclear on something. Why exactly does Lady Boyle need to be eliminated?

    Sure, we know she is the Lord Regent's mistress, and according to Pendleton she was part of the conspiracy to kill the Empress. I'm just wondering if there are any other plot details, notes or journals regarding this. Is she just being eliminated to weaken the Lord Regent in government?

    Thanks, hopefully this is not too dumb of a question.

    Edit: I suppose they may also need to remove her before placing Emily on the throne, so nobody betrays her?

    submitted by /u/octokitty76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment