• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Dishonored Aha! I have you!

    Dishonored Aha! I have you!


    Aha! I have you!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Addemire institute terrace - 3 guards always killed by sleep darts.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    So...makes my head in. There are 3 guards looking out from a telescope in the corner of the terrace on the 2nd floor. Perfectly positioned for some domino shenanigans.

    I shoot on with a sleep dart and notice they are all dead. Always. I tried reloading like 5 times. Is it because one of them is sitting on the ledge of the terrace?

    submitted by /u/Prosper0_cz
    [link] [comments]

    Right...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 / Replaying the Game (Question)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Right now I'm playing the game naturally and just doing whatever I please, but I plan on going back and doing 2 more runs for the alternate endings. I wanted to know what restarting is like. Do you keep anything if you restart, such as powers, items, money, runes, or bonecharms? Do you have to go from beginning to end all over again or can you play missions individually (I noticed on the ending screen you can restart them, making it seem level based)?

    submitted by /u/Mawrizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment