• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Dishonored The cat's eyes look a lot like outsider's

    Dishonored The cat's eyes look a lot like outsider's


    The cat's eyes look a lot like outsider's

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Still valid for how I play this game too!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Just took some pictures and thought you guys would appreciate them

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    First time (really) playing this game.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I originally rented the game back when it came out and I gotta say I liked the gameplay mechanics and graphics style at the time but the one thing I always triggered was all the guards in the level to come after me and I just go all gung-ho like it's Call of Duty lol but I know that's not how the game is really supposed to be played.

    I like stealth games more and more these days and I remembered I purchased the Dishonored: Definitive Edition game or whatever it's called. It's so much better playing it the way it's meant to be and a whole lot of fun than going all out on the guards.

    submitted by /u/Jonuh666
    [link] [comments]

    On Mission 3 of Dishonored, can I restart for Ghost/Clean Hands?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I have Dishonored on PC and started a run a few months ago and got passed High Overseer Campbell. Back then I didn't really know about the whole Chaos system (didn't pay much attention) but recently I read up more about the game and have been trying to get achievements in the games I'm playing. I searched up restarting missions for a Low Chaos and Ghost run but I don't really understand the save system. Can I just go to replay Missions on the start screen and replay all the missions to get Ghost/Low Chaos? And in addition to that, during the missions if I just manually save often (in the case I mess up) I should be good to go correct?

    submitted by /u/tnwing7
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite combat tricks and moves?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I would say mine will be the bend time/ shooting grenade trick, sliding on the ground in front of an enemy and cutting of their leg, luring enemies into one spot to perform a chain kill, and killing enemies by collision.

    submitted by /u/Parabellum_3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment