• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Dishonored Eliminated Custis once, and he decided this was his final resting position.

    Dishonored Eliminated Custis once, and he decided this was his final resting position.


    Eliminated Custis once, and he decided this was his final resting position.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Any help with this? I've messed around with brightness, contrast, my monitor, my drivers, nothing works to fix this lighting. Even a small lead would help me here.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Are there any other continents in the world?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Aside from the Isles and Pandyssia, are there any other land masses in the world of Dishonored? Are any ever alluded to?

    submitted by /u/J-Roge-1
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I heard you got eaten alive at cards

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 controller gamepad.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I know I am late but I started playing Dishonored2 and here I got a opinion that wasn't discussed so often, I need to let you guys know that I play on PC.

    Fisrt of all it was very hard to config the gamepad controller to work in game, and after all, I had to go on and use keyboard and mouse(on mouse I use mouse5 for gadget, mouse2 for parry and mouse4 for lens) because it seems like the game is quite harsh on controller. I mean no matter the setup you choose.

    Moving camara, leaning, sprinting, weapons wheel, everything is quite complicated, I just cannot game well and do ghostly or good combat with the controller, also aiming far reach or blink is hard.

    I know most of you may say that keyboard and mouse is better for any game, but I consider that at least GTAV and Assassins Creed are more enjoyable on controller. Plus it is more comfortable to me since I can stay in a more comfortable position laying on the bed.

    Stay safe, may the outsider guide us all.

    submitted by /u/danyicd26
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of gifting the game to a friend whose never played it. Should he start with D2 or D1?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    So question

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    You guys remember in the void when deliah summons you do you think her anger was justified against jessamine or do you think she may have over exaggerated just a bit while taking over dunwall (really wish they're add a discussion flair so you could just talk about it and not have to spoil anything) "how much is true and how much was warped by deliahs imagination"

    submitted by /u/Distinct-Skill-7078
    [link] [comments]

    Which has the most compelling story ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Any fix for this geometry/texture flicker in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    See the top corner of the door in this video (sound warning) (Ignore the weird clipped FOV, OBS was having a fit cause I was playing with DSR.)

    I don't remember it happening when I first played the game, it's pretty distracting.

    I've tried:

    • reducing FOV to default
    • disabling vsync
    • reducing resolution
    • without DSR
    • Using the "kakkoii ini"

    This is D1 GOTY I guess though I doubt that makes a difference.

    Anyone had experience with this? It's kind of a bummer considering how pretty the game looks at 4k with some reshade shade sharpening.

    E: also tried:

    • limiting processor affinity to one
    • disabling threaded optimisation in nvidia control panel
    • disabling vsync and capping fps to 60 or 120
    • disabling bSmoothFrameRate and upping MaxSmoothedFrameRate

    This is on a SSD and 6GB card.

    Behind that door is a window, so I think it's something to do with maybe rendering transparencies, perhaps they're mis-ordered or something.

    E: So,

    This thread has this image which is exactly the issue.

    The UE3 docs have a bit on culling,

    Dynamic Occlusion System

    The dynamic occlusion system tracks visibility states for each primitive component and issues hardware occlusion queries based on heuristics to reduce the number of queries but increase culling effectiveness. The queries are read back from the GPU one frame later, so there is a one frame delay before an object is determined visible when coming around a corner, which can cause some popping. Occlusion queries are issued against the scene's depth buffer so both dynamic and static primitives can occlude, along with both opaque and masked materials. The dynamic occlusion system does not require any user setup to work, it is fully automatic.

    Tried adding z.HZBOcclusion=1 as per here but I couldn't see any effect (unsure if this setting can be fiddled with post build).

    I also tried tweaking anything occlusion related I could find in the engine ini or adding what I could find from this boot leg doc dump of an UE game... such as travel thresholds, pixel distances, etc.

    All no luck.

    I did notice that the depth buffer in Reshade only contains the gun, possibly a depth buffer is getting swapped around slightly out of order for some effects (bloom from windows or something). I also saw some mentions about about it being related to TXAA but afaik there is nothing like that in D1.

    sadage

    submitted by /u/keep_me_at_0_karma
    [link] [comments]

    Sliding Marksman Achievement Glitched?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Try as I might and every which way possible, I cannot get this achievement, I just won't unlock... Anyone had similar struggles?

    submitted by /u/GnRJames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment