• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Dishonored Was bored between my studies, so I did Corvo :) didn’t know what flare to use..

    Dishonored Was bored between my studies, so I did Corvo :) didn’t know what flare to use..


    Was bored between my studies, so I did Corvo :) didn’t know what flare to use..

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I drew Granny Rags

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    " BRYNE, THIS IS INSANE. WE CAUGHT ALL OF OUR MEN WERE SLEEPING NEXT TO SHRINE"

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Got my cool thing

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Are you blind? Oh, waite...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I have to say it....Dishonored is brilliant to replay again

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    2012 was when I last picked up the game, when i was in Senior Year. And it was fun then to just play through.

    But oh my god the things I missed and now I get to experience. So much fun using tools I never bothered or some powers like possession that I missed.

    As for the levels, the first three I remember quite clearly and I was a bit like "yeah this is alright," But when the Boyle mansion level began it hit a new level of "oh wow ok this is way more detailed than I remember".

    But by far the best experience over the past 48 hours was the Flooded District. I completely forgot how horrifying it was - wandering alone to get my stuff, facing Daud (who genuinely put up a good fight and gave me a scare when I stopped time and he still reacted). Then going through the sewers to the body piles of dunwall and just seeing all the death. I think what really got me was meeting those NPCs (the two men by the ledge and the plague victim in the apartment) and wanting to have some way of helping them (like you could help NPCs in previous levels) but being unable to do so. Really made me think and feel quite bothered by that.

    And of course the cherry on top was the final quest/battle against Granny Rags, an event I hadnt unlocked in 2012. Her entire level design, the area she's based in, the lore behind her, and that final fight was so much fun to do I had no idea that you could unlock that in previous levels. It just gave a breath of fresh air (an when I ran to that sewer door to the Hound pits pub let me tell you I did not look back. That entire level is a rollercoaster of death, fear, hiding, battling supernatural forces and clawing your way back to the surface). Arkane studios thank you so much for this game - bit predicable here and there but that world building and level design is beautiful.

    submitted by /u/RolloutWhitney
    [link] [comments]

    the beauty is unfathomable

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    How long do you spend messing around with dead bodies?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Let's be honest, we all do it. My personal favourite thing to do is to kill a shit ton of overseers and put them next to an outsider shrine. Another thing I like doing is bringing as many howlers as possible to Byrne or visa versa.

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Which has the most entertaining powers and equipment ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Knife of Dunwall - Mission 2 - I fail the mission as soon as I return to the waterfront. The message says "Thalia has failed to give you information about Deliliah."

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Has anyone encountered this glitch?

    If I stop time and run towards where she should be, I don't fail instantly. But, I can't make it all the way to her before I fail.

    I really don't want to have to start the whole thing over. That would really freaking suck.

    submitted by /u/nopointinlife1234
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna stream Dishonored DE in FHD 1080p (playing it in 2K) on twitch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I can’t never get duke corvo ending

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Doesn't matter if it's low or high chaos, I elongate Byrne, Paolo, the duke and stiltion but for some reason I always get no specific leader. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Return to locations?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I just started playing dishonored (so no spoilers please) and I'm really enjoying it! But I'm curious, can you return to locations after you complete their mission? I'm on the 1st main mission right now, and ready to leave, but there are still so many things to grab.

    submitted by /u/Muchmattsowow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment