• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Dishonored "Karnaca was a lovely city once"

    Dishonored "Karnaca was a lovely city once"


    "Karnaca was a lovely city once"

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I forget how beautiful this game is sometimes(2)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Your Corvo cosplay is incomplete without it

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Yeah I just think she’s really neat…

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Corvo’s Whale Oil Pistol! Only one more prop to finish til the cosplay is complete

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Where and what are the non-random bone charms?[D2]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    While I believe most bone charms are random in Dishonored 2, not all are (for example: Bloodfly Alchemy's location is fixed). Where can I find a complete list of all fixed location bone charms?

    I have searched for it for a while, but everyone seems to say "all bone charms are random" (even when referencing D2) but this is blatantly false. I am pretty confident all regular bone charms are random, but I don't think all black and corrupt bone charms are fixed (just some of them).

    Any leads are appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jinxer42
    [link] [comments]

    So I drew Billie Lurk. While all of the characters are amazing, Billie is one of my personal favorites.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Cheat Engine not working...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    So I download Cheat Engine to get Runes and Coins and it worked fine with Runes but it's not working with Coins. I change the coin amount and when I get back in game it resets to how it was before. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/GeriWar_888
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile, inside the Dishonored roleplaying game rulebook...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    How to do Songs of Serkonos?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I saw online I just have to find all 3, which I did, and I didn't get it. So I went and listened to all the songs, or at least I thought I did because I still didn't get it. Is there a definitive way to get this achievement if so please do tell!

    submitted by /u/andrewdm2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment