• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Dishonored Tried to make an "Arc Pylon on a tower" scene in Blender. I am not good at scenes, but I tried my best :). Any thoughts?

    Dishonored Tried to make an "Arc Pylon on a tower" scene in Blender. I am not good at scenes, but I tried my best :). Any thoughts?


    Tried to make an "Arc Pylon on a tower" scene in Blender. I am not good at scenes, but I tried my best :). Any thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I first played Dishonored on PS3 when I borrowed the game from a friend and fell in love with it. After playing the other two games, I finally got myself the PS4 version and I'm back to this beautiful game!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I told my coworker that Dishonored was my favorite series, and he made me this custom display stand for my xbox controller :)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Corvo’s Whale Oil Pistol i finished painting! Really liking the way it turned out, first time painting wood.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Decided to paint the Outsider for my first time using a digital tablet

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Y’all ever assassinate someone with natural causes? This game is wild.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    “Hold up I’m gonna spend a Void point to call my boss real quick.”

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    My only disappointment with dishonoured (spoilers for flooded)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Ok, so if you spare daud in flooded the assassins stand down. Which makes sense, because why would they attack?

    But you can't to talk to them. Use the heart and it just says "he is loyal to daud, that's all I know".

    I know it's a nitpick. But I thought it would've been cool if you could talk to them.

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else found this doll? Its underneath the floor in the Assasin's Run trial, it is always there even when I have already collected all the dolls, maybe a bug?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Any info on how they came up with these writings? Is it stenography? Or just gibberish?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Dishonored rpg tabletop

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I got the dishonored table top book and have been reading the rules. I get it so far except rolling the dice for difficulty and skill checks. Can anyone explain it to me?

    submitted by /u/sixer_fixer_parzival
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored text based RPG

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I know the tabletop exists but is there a text based RPG for players as well anywhere on online forums? I feel like expanding the world of Dunwall!

    submitted by /u/RolloutWhitney
    [link] [comments]

    My Outsider’s Mark some 260 days later

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Gangsta sokolov �� (The Crossing)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Who has the largest cock

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment