• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Dishonored Remember... "The Architecture Of Dishonored" Over 900x (F)HD Screenshots from all Dishonored-Games! Interior & Exterior. Choose your next Desktop-Wallpaper

    Dishonored Remember... "The Architecture Of Dishonored" Over 900x (F)HD Screenshots from all Dishonored-Games! Interior & Exterior. Choose your next Desktop-Wallpaper


    Remember... "The Architecture Of Dishonored" Over 900x (F)HD Screenshots from all Dishonored-Games! Interior & Exterior. Choose your next Desktop-Wallpaper

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    It only took five years

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I have gotten myself Dishonored 5 years prior, but never completed it because of my awfull spec pc. I finally upgraded after 5 years, and the first thing I did was complete dishonored, and honestly it was the most fun I had in a stealth game in a while. So the next financialy logical thing to do is to get other two games.

    submitted by /u/Samo_Jako
    [link] [comments]

    He domino-ed his fate

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Clean hands achievement doubts.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just wanted to ask, if i finished once a game but just killed 1 person during 1 of the missions, can I go back, replay only that mission and if I finish that mission without killing anyone do I get the achievement? Is there any way to check when did I kill someone? Like checking past missions records.

    submitted by /u/danyicd26
    [link] [comments]

    Oh

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Cannot play D2 on PC - crashes, multiple freeze frames every few seconds

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Alienware R8

    Processor Intel i5-9400 2.9 GHz

    RAM 16GB

    GeForce RTX 2080 Super

    Even turning all the Visual options to Medium quality does nothing to lessen the problem. Nvidia recommended settings are Ultra. I have no idea what to do. It began with just crashing regularly, often at the exact same location in game. Now there's also the frames and sound freezing for split seconds.

    What could I do?

    submitted by /u/inmeucu
    [link] [comments]

    This chapter probably should've gone through a few more runs of editing

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    A gorgeous view

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Did I just fuck up my game by barely collecting any runes up to Mission 4, this game is impossibly hard right now...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I have NO mana, low health, and barely any runes.. I didnt priotize it because i didnt think itd be so crippling but this game has become really unfun. Enemies kill me in 3-4 hits max, i start mission 4 with literally no mana to my name so i barely ever use powers. what the fuck can i actually do? Will i have to restart? If so i might just quit

    submitted by /u/gl6ry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment