• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Dishonored V2 of my corvo cosplay, glad i had a chance to wear it!

    Dishonored V2 of my corvo cosplay, glad i had a chance to wear it!


    V2 of my corvo cosplay, glad i had a chance to wear it!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone prefer the old, more "scrap-like" looking mask to the new, more refined one? I just think it's more intimidating.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    How we roll on the Whale

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    RPG?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I know the tabletop exists but is there a text based RPG for players as well anywhere on online forums? I feel like expanding the world of Dunwall!

    submitted by /u/RolloutWhitney
    [link] [comments]

    Who thinks there should be a Dishonored 3 or 2 player co-op version

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    In the 2nd story expansion for the 1st game, you can kill Delilah, the main antagonist in Dishonored 2. You can kill Meghan in Dishonored 2 on the last mission which means that Death of The Outsider might not have happened and the void would still exist.

    It would also make an amazing co-op cuz you could work together to combine powers to do missions.

    Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Warcat2008
    [link] [comments]

    Should i go high chaos or low chaos in my next D1 playthrough?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Why is this mission locked.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment