• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo (1llustri)

    Dishonored Corvo (1llustri)


    Corvo (1llustri)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I made a (wearable) Clockwork Soldier mask last week to show my appreciation for this game. Hoping Dishonored 3 will happen soon!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I just have to know where they are man

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    After a week on insanity I did it. (The secret is bend time and possession)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Complete the game without being detected

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I wasn't planning on getting that trophy, i just wanted to do a playthrough reading everything, listening to npcs, just taking my time with the game, so in the first mission a guard detected me right before being subdued and i let it be, turns out i ended up completing every other mission without being detected. Is it possible to just replay the first mission or do i have to replay the entire game again?

    submitted by /u/Xhedoo
    [link] [comments]

    What a twist? Heavy spoilers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I totally forgot about what happens after you go back to Dunwall tower after taking care of the Lord Regent. Any way I was pissed! I thought I was done. I'm glad Sammy had my back!

    submitted by /u/gmoneyrocks1
    [link] [comments]

    How could I improve her Highness next time?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    What’s the most fucked up thing in the dishonoured franchise?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    In dishonoured you see and hear bad shit. From an overseer talking about how he drowned a girl for being interested in an outsider shrine to the geezer begging you to kill him.

    The most disturbing thing I've ever seen in this game is in brigmore manor. Two overseers were sent there. And to interrogate them, they kill one overseer and forced the over to corpse. You can even see the remains, and you can hear the overseer crying. It was so fucking disturbing.

    So what was the most disturbing thing you've seen in dishonoured?

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Extra Life D2 | Ghost | Clean Hands - Very Hard - part 1 [Spoilers]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Hey all my Dishonored friends!

    I'm doing a playthrough of D2, ghost + clean hands, very hard, as part of my Extra Life fundraiser this year. I'm no speed runner but I do have a few fancy tricks to showcase, and I am trying to do the playthrough quickly.

    Episodes will be anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes long.

    Episode #1 - The intro

    The rest will be scheduled to a YT Playlist

    Now for the self-promotion!

    I'm raising money for Extra Life!

    - You can learn how local children's hospitals are being impacted by COVID-19 at https://www.kidscantwait.org.

    - My fundraiser page

    I set this year's goal at $5000 because my employer will match $2500 of donations that go to my Fundraiser.

    So. We have several goals:

    1.) Get to $500 (silver medal) - I've gotten this every year. If we reach this mark by October 26th, I will dye my beard blue!

    2.) Get to $1000 (BY OCT 26th) - I'll dye my hair blue. Permanent, Salon Quality, HP inc. Blue. Hair and Beard!

    3.) Get to $1250 (BY October 26th) - HP Inc will match with $2500!

    4.) Get to $2500 by game day, Nov 7th, and shatter my previous record of $719 raised in 1 year.

    What can you do today?

    submitted by /u/DannarHetoshi
    [link] [comments]

    This mod for blade and sorcery gave me an idea is there some sort of mod that turns the folding blade into a lightsaber?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment