• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Dishonored My room was being repainted and me and my brother wanted a drawing in them, I decided mine would be the outsiders mark

    Dishonored My room was being repainted and me and my brother wanted a drawing in them, I decided mine would be the outsiders mark


    My room was being repainted and me and my brother wanted a drawing in them, I decided mine would be the outsiders mark

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Just got a Dishonored inspired tattoo

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I beated whole Dishonored 2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Apparently they're used to this many bodies�� At least I'm stealthy��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    The amount of detail in this game is so good, even in the dlc.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    So the brigmore witches carries over your progress from knife of dunwall. Including chaos.

    If you chose high chaos progression. Daud already has his blade on him when he goes to bed. Showing how on edge he is.

    The fact something is small is put into the game is great. 99% of players wouldn't even notice something this small

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that has dark vision on constantly. I don’t want to miss any items

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I always feel like I have to pick up every item in the levels

    submitted by /u/TienZoro
    [link] [comments]

    Skinflint Non-Lethal?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I just got to Drapers Ward In Brigmore Witches, as Daud. I'm going a purely non lethal run, but I'm simultaneously trying to do everything I can. Jerome, the black market dealer has asked me to kill a man named Skinflint, who owes him money... as you know, I'm unable to do this, but I still think there must be a way around this since the Dishonored series really encourages non lethal.

    Can anyone give any help?

    submitted by /u/CarpeNoctem60
    [link] [comments]

    What counts as a "detection"?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Edit: For clarification; does killing a guard in front of another guard, but never actually being seen yourself, count as a "detection"? At what point specifically does the game tick a certain enemy off as having "detected" Corvo? Is it strictly tied to line of sight, or could it be by proxy (finding a dead body, hearing a sound you made, etc.)

    I did research it but the answers are all extremely specific and don't really apply to my current situation.

    submitted by /u/Mawrizard
    [link] [comments]

    Stilton manor

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever killed Aramis Stilton in the past? I was doing a high chaos run and killed him in the present, then later in the past. The present afterwards was so beautiful.

    submitted by /u/Shubham_gupta_2807
    [link] [comments]

    So it must be really fun entering The Void....

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Is there a way to fix the sens on DOT Xbox?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Like it's slow then goes fast like what ew

    submitted by /u/PugDudeStudios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment