• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Dishonored I can't be bad :(

    Dishonored I can't be bad :(


    I can't be bad :(

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween!! Here are my favorite pieces of my cosplay. (Entire Cosplay soon to come)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    After 2 months of trial and error I finally finished my very first Eva foam build. Hope you like it, I sure do!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend carved this pumpkin for Halloween:D

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    My brother made this for me a few years ago. Just got it out and hung it up again after moving. It's one of my favorite pieces of art I own and thought you all would appreciate it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Getting Addermire vibes

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I know Samuel, I’m a fricking disappointment :( lol

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I know Samuel, I’m a disappointment :(. Lol have you guys ever ran into this situation idk if I can call it a bug lol

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Dishonored in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    My new high score

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    i was playing dishonored 2 when i disintegrated a guy. i hadnt rewired the wall of light or anything not sure what happened.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I know Samuel, I am a disappointment:(. Lol have you guys ever gotten into this “situation” idk I can call it a bug

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Imagine these walking around in Jindosh's Mansion but bigger.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Ghost no kill run log 1:

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I'm slowly losing my sanity

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my save file. Is there a way to use mods or cheats to skip to where I was? (on PC)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    A few years ago I played through Dishonored on Xbox, and I was very close to the end (I was on what I think was the final quest line). I got the peaceful resolution for most of the bosses, did most of the sidequests, and got most but not all of the bonuses for being unseen. Then I got busy, stopped playing for a while, and then went off to college.

    Now the Xbox I used to play on was sold years ago. I have the game on both Steam and GOG. I want to finish the game and continue on to play the rest of the series, but I don't really want to play through the entire game again.

    Is there some combination of cheats, mods, etc. that work with either the Steam or GOG version of the game that I could use to approximate getting myself back to the state that I was before? I want to make sure I am on-track to get the same ending (e.g. getting the pacifist ending to all the "bosses". I also want to be roughly where I was (I think near the beginning of the mission spoiler would be close enough), and to upgrade my gear and abilities to reasonable levels for being at that point in the game.

    Thank you for any advice you can offer.

    submitted by /u/Mazetron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment